No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang tight, Bobby! A little blood on the ground and some outside time'll do you good!

Just got off the phone with Robert at Moore Maker knives. He's sending me a new Moore Maker shield to replace the one that got knocked out of my pocket knife, free of charge. Super nice guy, even thanked me for using his product, and thanked me for callin! What a good dude........I might need another one of them knives!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Got the chemo blues but looking forward to a quick lease trip next weekend.
      Hey Bobby - Hang in there, you got this junk whipped. Come on up this evening and eat some catfish with us at a meet the Judge deal in Cleveland. Give me a call if your interested.

Comment

Back to the top for Tuesday morning, everyone have a great day.

Comment

Finally Friday! Well....for some of non-Monday through Friday people! Wish I had the time to go to the lease. I'll be back out there next week!

Comment

Buenos dias Cazadores

some lame Tuesday morning humor

R.I.P.

Click image for larger version

Name:	last known.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	23956380

Comment

Legdog,
              now that is one of the funniest things I have seen this week, even if you claim it is weak humor!

Comment

Yup!!

Comment

Morning folks...on the road to Franklin La today then Austin/San Antonio area tomorrow...enjoy your weeks!

Comment

Hahaha, nice legdog!

Comment

Checking In!

Comment

A good night for Texas last night......

Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post
                          A good night for Texas last night......

Yes sir, it was! Lee is finally getting what he should have had all year. He pitched an awesome game.

Yankees ahead!

Comment

Good Morning All!!! Sending a big ole hardy CONGRATS to you Ranger Fans!!!!!

Now ya'll do yo thang and beat them Yanks!!!!!

Comment

Too many beers for a school night.....oh well, it was worth it.

Comment

Mornin'...I am hungry. Got the "scope" thing tomorrow so liquid diet today...what I would do for a kolache! Hope you all have a good one and for the record, NO LIVE HUNT tomorrow during the procedure.

Comment

Working...
                                X