No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got word that my daughter is having a great time at Camp Grady Spruce this week. Thanks to everyone who made this possible.

Comment

Here on a Thursday!

Thinking about you Chew! Prayers, KCA!!!

Comment

Prayers up Chew!! Oh and Here on this lovely day and my BIL Bday!

Sandra

Comment

Get em Bobby, you da man!

Comment

Here, sitting at work. 7a.m. won't come fast enough

Comment

Passed my 6 Sigma test today.
              Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
              l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
              ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by coachroc View Post
                Just got word that my daughter is having a great time at Camp Grady Spruce this week. Thanks to everyone who made this possible.

We have had good times out there.

Wed night at the Fair

Comment

Happy Friday to all and good hunting this weekend! Today is my NEW BOW day! Saturday is the boys Pee Wee Football. Sunday we will be celebrating Mass, then going to my assistants house to celebrate Canada's version of Thanksgiving. Monday we are off due to Thanksgiving where the boys, me and the new bow are headed to the Porcupine Hills to chase elk, mule deer and whitetails!
                  Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I went to Camp Grady Spruce when I was 14 or so.........it WAS a good time!

Comment

Another "KHo is worthless on a Friday prior to hunting" post...one more hour to go, then headed home to load up and wait for Mason to get there. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Comment

Good morning all!! Have a great day! Happy Hunting everyone!

Sandar

Comment

Got invited to my place close to Camp Wood by my Stepdaughter. It seems her and the neighboring landowner are doing some maintenance on the cabin. Think I'll make a quick day trip to supervise this endeavor and talk to this neighbor about his purchasing my place. It still hurts my feelings to go there since it was my late Wife's favorite place to be in this world. Rest in peace Joan.

Comment

Brother in law Joe Loya (ElDog) went to the Angleton ER last night with 2 kidney stones.

Needs to work on high blood pressure.

Joe, I hope you are comfortable today.

Comment

Yo,wassup?

Comment

This is setup number five for the buck I'm after. I've been skunked 10 of the last 11 hunts from the last four spots, so it's time for a change. I really think I'm closing back in on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X