No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning and TGIF! It's 54 degrees, cloudy with a South East wind.....weather is lining up for an excellent early spring like weekend.

Comment

Here--Everyone have a great and safe weekend

Comment

Very glad it's Friday.

Shankev,
        Tell Mason I still think he should have removed them himself!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
          Good Morning and TGIF! It's 54 degrees, cloudy with a South East wind.....weather is lining up for an excellent early spring like weekend.
          This week has gone by quickly. Might have to try and stick a pig this beautiful weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
            Matagorda - Baffin = OH YEAH!
            Thought you might like that part.

Just checking in. Already filled three coolers up with ice and waiting on 3:25 this afternoon so I can pick Kaitlynn up from school and head South. Making one last tip with her to try and find her a trophy for the year. I might be able to make one more trip on the 21st and 22nd but not quite sure. Every one make your self a blessed day and take care.

>E

Comment

TGIF, Pray for rain.

Comment

Originally posted by stopper View Post
                TGIF, Pray for rain.
                X2 Hey Corky!!! How's business?

Comment

Rain in the forecast for first part of next week and its suppose to be for 3 days in a row. We'll see.

Comment

I feel like a big ole pile of steamy hot dog doo doo...
                    Jeff Young

Comment

Hope everyone has a great Friday. I may go try and stick a pig this evening. They haven't been around in a week or so. Should be about due.

K-Ho I agree with Casey, should've gave Mas some pliers and told him to get after it.

Comment

Here ! 'Morning everyone. Back at work and needing a cup of coffee bad ! ! !

Comment

Gettin ready to go buy a couple of iphones!

Comment

Just put out ten bales of alfalfa for the deer. I hope they last more than a week, but I doubt it. It was 48 degrees when I started at 7:00 and its now pushing 60 degrees. Saw quite a few deer driving around. About to hook up the feed cart and fill protien feeders. This drought has the deer extra hungry.

Comment

Headed to the ranch in the morning to take down stands... kinda like taking down the Christmas Tree.

Comment

Yep Im Here

Comment

Working...
                                X