The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Berandel View Post
    I can talk funk with you; seen the Dow lately?
    I finally broke down 2 days ago and moved what I had left in the safe stuff. It still made me feel bad when I saw it diving again today.

Comment

Fighting a serious sinus infection but got some prescription meds today so I hope to be feeling better tomorrow because today was TORTURE sitting behind my desk at the office all day. I just wanted to lay my head down and close my eyes.

That being said, I'm blessed beyond measure with a beautiful wife and three beautiful children. I don't deserve it, but I'm thankful for it!!

Have a great weekend, all......

predatorsniper

Comment

Morning all.Finally Friday,it's been a long week.

DJ

Comment

Busy weekend all dependent on how much I get done today. I sure hope I don't work all weekend. But if ya gotta, ya gotta.

Comment

Hogboy will throw a couple of logs on. Back to the farm this weekend for pig control.

Everyone have a great Friday.

Comment

Morning! Another day in paradise... Birthday party for my niece this weekend, then more work if it is raining, otherwise will try to fit some fishing in.
              Jeff Young

Comment

Too many home projects for the weekend ahead! The hardest part will be figuring out what to do first.

Comment

Headed to Pasadena this morning and then to Perry's for lunch. Oh happy day!

Comment

Good Monring All.

Comment

Life is good. A friend of mine at work brought me some fresh tamales and chorizo. The weekend is looking good.

Comment

Good Morning - IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!

Weekend plans.....kayak and fish the Guadalupe Saturday. Then I'll hit the chip/putt/driving range and knock some rust off the old golf swing and reacqiure the short game feel.

Comment

Its Friday. I have been out of town most of week for work. Nice to be home again. Gotta be some yotes that need killing somewhere this weekend! Nanza is a week away. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Comment

What a long week, I'm sure glad it's Friday!

Comment

Mmmmmm!!!!

Strawberry butter!
                              Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                              l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                              ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Morning all !! TGIF ! And payday for some of us on top of that !! Gotta go back to the ranch this weekend to do some serious fence work. Not looking forward to that, but oh well. Everyone have a good day.

Comment

Working...
                                X