The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mary View Post
    And what a great (touching) senior pic of Ethan, Devin. I love that!
    Yes.

Comment

Good morning all! Happy Saturday! Got to take my Mom to Hospital to see my dad! He improves everyday should come home next week sometime.

Sandra

Comment

morning all!! heavy rain in danbury... yard is now a lake...

Comment

Pretty crazy that this thread is almost a double P&Y

Comment

Rained on the dove hunt this morning so sitting at home piddling.

Comment

It's been a great day. 4 wheeler running again and the afternoon trip to the lease got the tripod and feeder ready for opening day. Game camera is set and hopefully snapping shots of a monster buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                little crooked (I'll fix it later)... but here's the gin running at night

Dodging hurricane fun at it's finest.

bout time...

there was a blurb in the news about a local gin catching on fire in the wee morning hours of friday morning...i have to say my heart skipped a beat but then remembered i had already talked to farmdog earlier that morning. Doubt he would have left town without saying anything. Turned out to be an older one in harlingen i think??

Comment

Saturday night bump. Cowboys kickoff lil over 12 hours away, go boys

Comment

Went hog huntin and a dove hunt broke out! All the dove we've killed here in 15 years wouldn't make a limit. On the way back from fixin a feeder we had two nice groups fly over truck, luckily Miguel had two scatterguns in the pickup so we got out and set down. Turned out to be the dangest bird shoot I've been on a while. It was a blast smackin'em in the brush.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I hope we see some cool weather in the next couple weeks or i'll be hunting in my underwear!

Comment

Here.

Comment

Way to go Dale!

Good morning TBH!

Comment

Mighty fine Dale !! Raining on this afternoon's dove hunt so sittin at home piddling.

Comment

Too busy with family and social commitments to hunt this weekend. Boys Pee Wee team goes 3-0 with a 44-6 win. Saturday night was couples poker night. Today is little Texas BBQ here in Calgary today for about 20 folks.

401k loan to procure the briskets, but we're getting her done! Chickens will go on later this afternoon on GJ's built pit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bbq.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	23952561

Name:	bbq2.jpg
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	23952562

Name:	bbq3.jpg
Size:	115.8 KB
ID:	23952563
                              Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Livin' the good life up there, Gary!

Beautiful country, too. You gonna make a stampede?

Comment

Working...
                                X