No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stars just dropped the puck with the Avalanche.....

That Ryan Smyth is uglier'n 9 miles of bad road.

Comment

Home an online. Blake well today, going back to School tomorrow after being down and sick three days.

Wife and Daughter leave for San Antone tomorrow for Cheerleader contest and to see her dad in Austin Hospital.

I am loading new CD's bought from Lonestar.com onto Itunes

1) Eli Young CD - Love Down on Padre song
      2) Pat Green CD - What I'm For
      3) Mickey and The Motor Cars - Naive
      4) Mike Ethan Messick - Bootleggers Turn - sometimes I try new guys
      5) Lonestar Music Sampler - Where I found Mke Ethan Messick before
      Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I'm taking my buddy and his son, 12 years old, hog hunting tomorrow at my lease. The hogs are hit or miss but we're going to give it a try anyway. Wish us luck, maybe we'll have some pics later.

Comment

Here again.....

Rough day at work. But tomorrow I head home for the weekend. WooHoo!

Comment

Just got in from HH in San marcos. Checked out the new pluckers and had 2 guest from north texas. Actually considering going to bed now.

Comment

Originally posted by cheez View Post
              The Eternal Flame of TBH is up to 17 pages now

Has anyone read ALL the posts? Shamed to admit that I haven't
              I have read them all, just don't ask me what everyone said.

Great idea for a thread Casey.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
                Just got in from HH in San marcos. Checked out the new pluckers and had 2 guest from north texas. Actually considering going to bed now.
                WOW One hour happy hour, guess there wasn't a Holiday Inn Express in the parking lot.
                Last edited by holdem; 02-05-2009, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
                  WOW One hour happy hour, guess there wasn't a Holiday Inn Express in the parking lot.
                  It was an econo lodge.

Comment

TIME TO LOOK AT THE NEW OPTIONS IN OUR cOLORADO HUNTING REGS IF THERE OUT YET. LONGING TO GET MY OUTTA SHAPE BUT UP IN THERE HILLS!

Comment

I've read all of them. Well, except for Robs...I mostly just skim those!
                      Rob who??
                      Ok....let me add a few pics. I know y'all have had a long day and probably misplaced y'alls reading glasses anyway

Just talked to my Sister Martha. We are pretty darn close...11 months between birthdays....same age for 3 weeks every year.

Virginia at her home

Back home here in Texas

I hope she can eventually move back home to Texas. She's been single for a few years and hates Northern Virginia......too bad Farmdog recently got married.....she's a RGV kind of girl

Managed to get out and about with the camera this evening. I can't wait till we get green again....hopefully it's kicked off by some serious rainfall. The Hills are bone dry and the land of 1100 Springs is hurting!

Comment

I dont want to jinx it but, Jolie has gone to sleep on her own for 3 days in a row! Woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                          Ok....let me add a few pics. I know y'all have had a long day and probably misplaced y'alls reading glasses anyway

Just talked to my Sister Martha. We are pretty darn close...11 months between birthdays....same age for 3 weeks every year.

Virginia at her home

Back home here in Texas

I hope she can eventually move back home to Texas. She's been single for a few years and hates Northern Virginia......too bad Farmdog recently got married.....she's a RGV kind of girl

Managed to get out and about with the camera this evening. I can't wait till we get green again....hopefully it's kicked off by some serious rainfall. The Hills are bone dry and the land of 1100 Springs is hurting!

We still don't know who this Rob is. There aren't any Coast Guard photos here of the Rob we know.

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                            I'm taking my buddy and his son, 12 years old, hog hunting tomorrow at my lease. The hogs are hit or miss but we're going to give it a try anyway. Wish us luck, maybe we'll have some pics later.
                            Way to pass it on Marion! I hope he gets a shot at a hog.....mine are miss right now.

Comment

Just got in from running all over the country today.......got up at 5am and left the house at 6am to head to New Berlin to cut down a mesquite tree at Jaspro's. Left there and went to buda to pick up 27 free 55 gallon drums. Left buda to go to San marcos for a meeting and then met up with Jaspro, bubba, busted browranch, humper, and DamonJ for a few beers at the new pluckers in San marcos....sure do wish I was back in College, boy did I feel old in there tonight.....left there and headed back to Dripping Springs to unload the mesquite and get ready for tomorrow's work day..........

Comment

Ok Jason....here's your fix.

Don't stare at it too long....ya might get seasick

Comment

Working...
                                X