Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here again........

Comment

While y'all are all waking up& getting things going I'm about to hit the hay.

Here's to safe travels everyone...

Comment

Day off for the state, I'm heading to Granger to chase some whites, since there are no hogs up there.

Comment

Checkin in. Was a good weekend and now ready for the week.

Comment

Great weekend. Spent some time with an old friend and helped his son with some archery questions

Comment

Start dayshift today, after a long 5 years! Wonder what it's gonna be like to actually spend time with my family?

Comment

Morning from Aggieland everybody! Cookin' up some ham and eggs before a fun day of studying

Comment

Morning. I work at 4 Pm today for my short day. Got to get the oil changed in Debbie's vehicle. It is over due as usual. Hope she finds someone to take care of her after I'm gone.

Ya'll have a good day

Comment

Had a great weekend.

Went to Erath County to look at a lease for this year. Looks promising. Somebody did alot of work there. The guys were great that I met at the lease. I am thinking about taking it. My FIL wants to look in Jack county. Which I am doing today on the internet and making some calls to the Chamber.

Had a great Sunday with my wife.

This morning not so great because she is suffering from some sort of ailment that kept her up since 3 this morning ..... ummmm.... expelling stomach content....

But other than that it has been a great morning.

Oh, and "Here"!

Comment

Buenos dias! Had a good weekend. Working from the house all day today, have to travel to DFW tomorrow.

Waiting on the awkward wedding story from Michael.

Comment

Wife got me Outlaw Josey Wales, Fistfull of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, and Appaloosa, dvds for V-tines!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Wife got me Outlaw Josey Wales, Fistfull of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, and Appaloosa, dvds for V-tines!
                          Those are some great ones! .....Movie night at Dale's

Comment

Good ones, I have those and "Good Bad and the Ugly".

Comment

There's so little going on at Camp Wood, When HOLDEM posts I have to lurk for another year.

I live northwest of Camp Wood &

Hunt in the back yard

The Royal Shaft

Comment

No work to day thanks to Abe and George... guess it is time to clean out the war chest storage closet... sorry, there will be no "before" pics... it's a true disaster in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X