Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finals are over, yes!!

Comment

It's another beautiful morning in northeast Alberta, Canada. Working on a river water intake 1.5 hours away from our work camp. This place is remote to say the least. Bear sightings are becoming more frequent around camp and the jobsite although I haven't personally seen one yet.

Found out yesterday that our 8 year old Jake has a broken arm, rather than the sprained wrist we were hoping for. Hopefully he'll be ready for baseball all stars in a few weeks but it's gonna be close.

Comment

good morning!!!! forecast calls for rain!!! sure hope they are right, we sure need it down here!!!!

Comment

I have been on the road for business for 6 days and finally home. I think I am going to ease into this work day.

Comment

Great Day here waiting on the weekend and one last trip to the Lease for Turkeys

Comment

Milestone birthdays are fun.... when they belong to someone else. Mom will be 70 tomorrow and her friends had a dinner last night. It's going to be a slow day today

Early tomorrow morning, we will be getting on Royal Caribbean headed for the Bahamas. Get back on Monday. Will probably be a slow week next week too

Comment

Mornin'. Have a day packed with meetings. This evening I will be getting the pop-up ready for Caleb's and my trip this weekend to Double Lake. Shannon and I are going to try to finalize our itinerary for next week as well...we are about 90% done and have 6 and a wake-up...I am going to be even more useless next week in anticipation!

Have a good one!

Comment

In the last two weeks, we've paid off about half of our revolving credit (which is enough to buy a NICE truck).
                  By August or September we should have everything paid off except Tina's Denali and our house.
                  According to her "plan", the Denali will be paid off by the end of the year and the house by 2014!

Less debt feels better by the day!

Comment

Morning all, taking it easy at the house and fixing to consume large quantities of coffee.

Enjoy the run to Double Lake Shankev, it is a beautiful place.

Taxi, you are soooo right. We paid all our debt down last year and have a house note and car note that together are less than most peoples single car note. It does feel great to be in control of the money instead of it controlling you.

Comment

Headed to Houston tomorrow to celebrate Corndog's graduation.

Expecting a good one!

Comment

Got a check for 2700$ from Welss Fargo last night, titled escrow surplus. Looking over the #s this morning, most or all of it has to go back............idiots. "Surplus Money" Who do they think I am? There is no such thing as "Surplus Money".

Congrats Kevin.

Comment

Back at the office today after a week in the metromess... Been extremely busy this week and didnt even make my own HH that I had planned.... Have a good rest of the week!

Micheal, will you be in Paris Friday night??

Comment

VegasVegasVegasVegasVegasVegasVegas
                            TOMORROW!!!!

Comment

Supposed to be finishin up some eggs over easy and hashbrowns smother, covered, chunked and topped........at the Waffle House in Denton right now, on our way to tee off at 11:30 at Chickasaw Point on Texoma...........before our guided striper trip tomorrow..

Instead I'm settin here diffusing a "situation"........looks like I may make tee time though...but I hate to miss out on the Awefull Waffle.

Yall do an un-rain dance for us, and be carefull. I'll try to take plenty of pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post

Micheal, will you be in Paris Friday night??
                                I'm here all day! Just give me a shout.
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X