No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas and family = a great day for all!

Great pics Casey, can't wait to see the riding pics of Dane. And yeah, I too will be saying goodbye to Mr. Slidey phone this year. Got an I-Phone from my daughter, just have to figure out how it works now.

Comment

Got a call from my doc's office yesterday afternoon with results from all the blood and other fluids they had to have last week along with x-rays.
      Looks like everything is in the right ranges and x-ray showed all clear.
      Said the fatigue has to do with a little low T. I got a plan for that.

Comment

good news Tim!

Chew: Bun in the oven??? Henway Jake&Catherine flour up another little one??

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
          Got a call from my doc's office yesterday afternoon with results from all the blood and other fluids they had to have last week along with x-rays.
          Good to hear, Timbo!

Comment

Excellent news!

Comment

Our Christmas present is lacking exterior flashing to be complete. I'm ready for a fire.

Comment

Glad all had a good Christmes.

Good luck with the New Years resolution Burnadell.............

Comment

My daughter is trying out all her crafts she got for Christmas.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388374446.769305.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	24275806

She is so proud, it was her first try and she asked me to post a picture on my
                  "Bowhunter thingy".

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                    My daughter is trying out all her crafts she got for Christmas.

[ATTACH]584955[/ATTACH]

She is so proud, it was her first try and she asked me to post a picture on my
                    "Bowhunter thingy".
                    She did a great job

Comment

Nice gift.

Comment

Awesome

Lots of great shares. This is my favorite thread.

Comment

I had a fairly inactive hunting year so far; did not hunt Kansas this year and only sat a cuople of times opening weekend at my friend's Bee County ranch. Heading back down there to search for a mature bruiser...or a cull...or at least a doe! Need to refill the freezer.

Comment

Wishing you a great hunt Randy, enjoy the time in the outdoors.

Went to dinner with my kids last night to get an early start on my birthday. Wasn't expecting any gifts but my kids thought I needed to open this one early. We got a lot of stares carry a half wrapped box back out of the restaurant. I needed this as someone borrowed my other and it never came back. (Cabela's True Timber Pentagon)

Click image for larger version

Name:	truetimber.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	24275964

Comment

Sweet looking pop up Tim!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                                Sweet looking pop up Tim!!
                                74"width and 64" height = big boy proportionate!

Comment

Working...
                                X