No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TGIF TBH'rs! Cool weather cometh for tomorrow, yay. I'll be setting fence posts and will be appreciating the coolness.

Girlfriend doesn't want to know what I do to those coyotes tonight and tomorrow night, LOL.

Comment

Nothing says "Happy Mother's Day" like spilling a piping hot cup of coffee on your wife's lovely tushy. She says it still stings.

Comment

Happy Mother's Day ladies...

Comment

Wife is out with her son for lunch, and told me to go play golf. Think I will be lazy and watch golf instead....

Comment

What an awesome weekend. Just returned from a couple days with my beautiful wife of 35 years at the San Luis in Galveston. We had a great time relaxing and dining on some great food. Made a road trip to rollover pass Friday afternoon and another to San Luis pass on Saturday and walked on the beach last night. Dined at Saltgrass, Fish Tales, Landry's, and La Estacion (2 times). Til next time!

Comment

was blessed w/ a wonderful mother's day!!!

Comment

Just got back from a working baseball tournaments in 3 different Oklahoma towns over the weekend (Edmond, Bixby, and Muskogee). I am unpacking and then repacking as I fly out in the morning for a 3 day sales meeting in Louisville, Ky.

Those times when I have a ton of free time, well I pay for them this time of year.

Comment

The in-laws are in town, and we spent the day cleaning up the shop room and wiring overhead lights. It's been long neglected since we moved out of it and into the house, but it's looking awesome now! Now that I'm working from home, that will serve as my office when I'm in Paris. I'm also going to hang all hunting photos and a couple of deer heads in there, and my dad gave me a pool table last week that should fit nicely. I'd call it my "man cave", except that my step-mom also gave my wife a tanning bed awhile back that we set up on the back wall today, so I think that's an automatic disqualification!
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Wife got a notice for Jury Duty for today. I feel sorry for the defendant if she is picked.

Comment

Happy new week!

Comment

I dont Feel Like I am 44 (Today) felt the same as 43 (Yesterday) Happy Week and one last shot at the Gobblers this weekend.....Congrats to Tammy on her HOGZILLA

Comment

Happy birthday Eric.

Up and getting ready to make the trip to FW.
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Thanks Michael it really is More fun for the Kids than me I dont look a Day pass 24 LOL.Be Safe and God Bless

Comment

Building a loft for my kids...

Here's the progress

the deck

Click image for larger version

Name:	1 table.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	23930542

something to bribe the welder (yes, those are 7 oz'ers on top... don't hate... it's just a delivery system)

Name:	2 beer.JPG
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	23930543

the frame with a hammered edge (yes, I could have used hammerd square tubing but it was an after thought... my projects tend to grow by themselves.)

Name:	3 frame.JPG
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	23930544

Still working though a few issues (I think I need angle iron to help remove flex) but it's coming together nicely. I bought a temperpedic cloud to lay on the platform. I just might have to test it out myself.

Comment

Getting everything at the office ready to leave for the week. Ill be in the DFW area for the week and am working with DMO for a HH sometime. Yall have a great week!

Micheal PM sent.

Comment

Working...
                                X