• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Got a nice surprise today!

Thanks Dorothy!!!

Merry Christmas!

Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
    l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
    ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Great stuff on this thread lately.

My cancer tests have been great so far! 2 years and 4 months of cancer free since my last surgery. God is good.

Love the flag Joey. Might get me one with the eagle, globe, and anchor one day.

Getting excited about the TBH youth bow hunt at Buff's ranch on Friday. Meet some TBHers and hopefully my daughter will ventilate an exotic doe or hog.

Comment

Can't sleep with a head cold.....not a three hundred and someodd millionaire....now what?

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
          Got a nice surprise today!

Thanks Dorothy!!!

Merry Christmas!

You are very deserving...

I'm glad you like it! It looks good hanging in your mule barn!
          Last edited by DorothyNotKeegan; 12-17-2013, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Wife is sick and I found out I have a skin cancer but we are both laying here happy because we have each other

The dogs are very concerned mommy didn't feed them tonite. I fed them and they looked at me like I was crazy......

Come to find out mommy gives them special food that's in a pouch

This I didn't know.

Women ...........

Comment

I'm liking that one Joey, it's all you bud.

Headed to the doc for a little visit, gettin old sucks.

Comment

Manitowoc is an old Menominee Indian word for "More hassle then it's worth, and draws safety people like flies too honey" O_o (-_-)

Comment

Here Here

Comment

Well the old saying "It can only go up from here" is a misnomer, it went downhill fast today. By 5 ó clock I was ready to just quit and try a new line of work instead of cranes when a hunting buddy pulled up and pulled me aside.

He knew I was eyeballing this call on his recommendation and presented me with this
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387517914.459655.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	24273030

Needless to say it made my day, I'll be looking for a good guided trip to take him on now and try it out!

Comment

That's a good lookin duck call Russell, it ought to get the job done. Nice how something shiny and new can turn a bad day into a great day.

Well doc had them draw a couple quarts of blood and half gallon of urine for testing, then sent me over for a chest xray. The EKG was okay and my BP was good, heart rate was 55 which is pretty low for me. Still waiting on results to see what has me dragging so.
                      Woke up at 3:30 this morning with my pillow full of blood, nose was pouring. Glad I woke up before I bled out. Needless to say, I am cancelling my trip to Banquete to hunt. Don't want to have problems down there, my gimp legged buddy couldn't drag me out of bed to get me to a hospital and would probably just put a tourniquet around my neck.

Comment

Hope they figure out what's wrong with you Tim. That nosebleed is scary when it's unexplained. Sorry you're missing your hunt.

I'm taking my daughter Abbie to the TBH youth hunt at Buff's ranch this afternoon. We won't make it in time to hunt this evening but will be ready to go for saturday morning.

Gonna be a good time with 5 other TBHer dads and their kids.

Taking a day off work Monday to haul our camper to the new property in Centerville. Looking forward to starting that process.

Comment

I like that Hilly... Really Cool, Looking Forward to Some Fire Pics!!!

The boss is fishing today so I am stuck in the office running the show, but I would rather be at home, or fishing, or hunting... Anything but here!!!

We leave tonight for Tyler, TX and Carnathan Christmas Weekend, so that will be a blast!!!

You Fine TBHer's Have a GREAT Weekend!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post

The boss is fishing today so I am stuck in the office running the show, but I would rather be at home, or fishing, or hunting... Anything but here!!!

We leave tonight for Tyler, TX and Carnathan Christmas Weekend, so that will be a blast!!!

Safe travels Matt and Bobby, we will keep the fires tended around here watching our grandkids tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post

Travel safe, Matt. Don't forget the ear plugs.

Comment

here and hope everyone has had a very good year

Comment

Working...
                                X