No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all!! Super excited my son the Marine is home on leave! Getting to spend some much needed quality time w/ him!!!!

Comment

Dr. Death texted me.

Chelsea made Finals at UIL Regionals!!!

Finals are at 2pm. Only 6 left out of 24!

Go Chelsea!!!
      Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
      l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
      ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Howdy from northern Alberta. Weather has been great since I got here about 10 days ago, mostly sunny but we have a light snow falling today. Already looking forward to my first home leave on May 3.

Andrew (my 12yo) pitched 5 strong innings today, striking out 11. I hate to miss any of the boys' games, but a game like that makes it especially hard. Jake plays at 5... another 20 or 30 texts should get me through that one too!

Safe travels, Heath! Congrats on the All-District honors, Codeman! And good luck in the finals, Chelsea!

Comment

Morning all, it's a beautiful day. Congrats to Chelsea!

Comment

Morning fellas. Still in catch-up mode after my unplanned extended stay in EU. Sippin' on the first cup of joe right now, then church, lawn and then hosting seven (7), 14 and 15 year old boys while they "complete a school project"...sounds like a "let's go to the Howards, swim, goof off, maybe work on the project and they will definitely feed us" type day! Have a good one.

Comment

Morning all its another beautiful day! Congrats Chels...

Comment

Cory had his last baseball game of the season yesterday, (unless they move him up to Varsity for the playoffs). He went 2 for 4. A double and a stand up triple. Brought his season average down to .714 (30 for 42). He only struck out three times all year. Can't wait for next year!

Comment

Good to have you back hme Kev.

Congrats to your son Scotty, great stats and season.

Comment

Good morning TBHers! Coffee good this morning. Getting ready to go to two meetings this morning. Not favorites either. Good ole school board fun.......salaries and benefits and budget and finance. This reminds me, we need to be sure to have all our schools, administration,teachers and students in our prayers everyday. Thanks and heres hoping everyone has a great day. God bless.

Comment

Good morning to all

Comment

Mornin'...it was a bit chilly riding in this morning with the doors off of the Jeep but it is supposed to exceed 85 before the day is done. Have a good one folks.

Comment

Man, weekend took it's toll. Tough to get moving today. Itching from mosquito bites. If you're going to be in the south Texas brush anytime soon, prepare for the blood suckers!

Comment

Im tired.... Wish I could go back to bed, but it is Monday... Have a great week!

Comment

Morning everyone, its a beautiful day and I have been banned from the office (pink eye) so I think I'll enjoy the day at home, darn

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
                                Dr. Death texted me.

Chelsea made Finals at UIL Regionals!!!

Finals are at 2pm. Only 6 left out of 24!

Go Chelsea!!!
                                She finished 4th in regionals...she's the alternate for state competition...very proud of her. Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X