No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what an awesome gift that will be Legdog.

having only seen a small percentage of the pictures you logged over several years of F.A.R.T.s. I can only imagine the thoughts and memories it will provoke for them.

well done sir!

Comment

Looking forward to being off work Wed-Sunday. The property we are trying to buy was appraised yesterday. Waiting to hear the thumbs up or thumbs down from the Veterans Land Board. If it's thumbs up we hope to close in the first couple weeks of December. Can't wait!

Comment

Your pics are always over the top Steven, I enjoy looking at them. And the coffee table album will turn into a family heirloom pretty quick.

Still praying for favor for you and yours Chew, you need a country place to have fun with the grandkids.

Comment

Thanks Tim. I stay up nights thinking about that.

Comment

Hope everyone has a nice and safe Thanksgiving.

Comment

Made a delivery to Pollock's in Falls city and stopped in Walmart on the way back. Wife found a CD for my truck.
              Attached Files

Comment

I'm thankful today also.

Comment

It's a great day to be alive, y'all be safe out there.

Comment

Spent a couple more hours last night digging up old images. My project is almost done.

This is a pretty severe crop but it's one of the prettiest speed goats we ever saw so I thought I'd share. Wish I'd had a bigger lens to get a proper shot but you have to play the cards you are dealt.

Click image for larger version

Name:	captain hook cropped.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	24267907

I doubt those horns would help him much in a sparing session but they sure are cool!

Yes Sir, it is a great day to be alive!

Comment

Another fine shot Steven, I can visualize those heat waves shimmering in the back ground just looking at that.

Comment

We are packing and moving this weekend. Sold our home 6 mos too early. LOL! Been here 10 yrs kinda sad to be moving out. I will be living in Victoria as the family lives here in Brenham in an apartment till the senior graduates high school. I know this is best but man it tough being each other so much. This hole transferring thing has been tough,

Comment

I love my wife and i love my family BUT the ladies having the TV tuned to the Hallmark channel is gonna send me over the edge sometime in the next 26 days!!

Got a lot done outside today, garage and yard are back in shape. what great weather!! guess i'll tackle some Christmas lights tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                            Spent a couple more hours last night digging up old images. My project is almost done.

This is a pretty severe crop but it's one of the prettiest speed goats we ever saw so I thought I'd share. Wish I'd had a bigger lens to get a proper shot but you have to play the cards you are dealt.

[ATTACH]575489[/ATTACH]

I doubt those horns would help him much in a sparing session but they sure are cool!

Yes Sir, it is a great day to be alive!
                            That's a valentines day card for sure! Great pic!

Comment

Originally posted by WIKI View Post
                              We are packing and moving this weekend. Sold our home 6 mos too early. LOL! Been here 10 yrs kinda sad to be moving out. I will be living in Victoria as the family lives here in Brenham in an apartment till the senior graduates high school. I know this is best but man it tough being each other so much. This hole transferring thing has been tough,
                              Next time I move will be the last time. Hang in there.................

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385784339.923400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	24268302

Good weekend as the entire family is hunting!!
                                Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Working...
                                X