The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
    You dont want to play that course do you?? go play a real course like Vaquero JK Good course and tough especially when the wind blows
    They don't allow my kind on at Vaquero. And it's a tourney at Sky Creek, a scramble thank goodness.

Comment

Congrats on the bird J-Bone. Enjoy the game Dale.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        They don't allow my kind on at Vaquero. And it's a tourney at Sky Creek, a scramble thank goodness.
        I hear ya. I played out there a couple of times and needless to say my truck was the only truck in the parking lot. The first time out there I parked in between 2 Maseratis Proudly supporting the TBH

Comment

on my way to Minute Maid for my 1st game of the season... hoping they can keep up their winning streak!

Comment

Lot of things going on today, made a round trip to Marble Falls for a job interview this morning, now im getting ready for Muster and thinking about all the Aggies lost this year.

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
              I hear ya. I played out there a couple of times and needless to say my truck was the only truck in the parking lot. The first time out there I parked in between 2 Maseratis Proudly supporting the TBH
              Your lovely bride, or someone she knows....must be a person of some influence! Cuz brother I don't mind tellin ya, they don't let your kind on either!

Freight is getting to be a pain again. I wish Farmdog would buy him a truck/trailer and find something he needs 5 loads of a week from D/FW.....and we could split some freight from McAllen to Cowtown and back!

Comment

I'm new to the site and been laid up after having knee surgery. I gotta say I love the pics and posts and can't wait till I can get outta the house and hunt. Ya"ll have helped me get my hunting fix and just wanted to say thanks and hopefully in a few weeks I will be able to add some pics and stories of my own. In the mean time keep em coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Guardian View Post
                  I'm new to the site and been laid up after having knee surgery. I gotta say I love the pics and posts and can't wait till I can get outta the house and hunt. Ya"ll have helped me get my hunting fix and just wanted to say thanks and hopefully in a few weeks I will be able to add some pics and stories of my own. In the mean time keep em coming.
                  Welcome!!

Morning everyone!

Comment

Welcome to the addiction DG, it's a great place to be with a whole lot of great folks.

Morning TBH, coffee is great! Headed to a job interview in Beaumont this morning. Praying for His will.

Comment

Good morning Hil, Tmag, Dale, DG, all.

Thanks to TBH research I'm about to pull the trigger on a Foxpro Spitfire. Got to clean a coyote clan out of our creeks before the fawns drop in June.

Welcome DG and get healed up so you can get outdoors.

tmag, good luck on your interview if you haven't already left.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Guardian View Post
                        Welcome Dark: morning everyone.

Comment

Morning everyone. I get to go back to work today! Too bad I just dropped part of my bacon egg and cheese sammich on my white shirt. I get to walk around all day with a ketchup stain. Oopsie
                          Last edited by Captrix; 04-22-2010, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Good morning, all

Comment

Morning All

Still busy doing auditing.

Comment

Allergies are killing me...I hear the grass pollen is high here.
                                WHERE is it not?...I may be heading there fast!

Comment

Working...
                                X