No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Hill, that sounds very messed up. Prayers for the Morgans.

I spent a good part of my weekend painting stuff (and inhaling too many fumes)... I decided my "rock alters" needed color... still can't decide if I need Cattleman mesquite tops...

I'll try and get a room shot done once my buddy comes over and helps me lift the rock back in to place. I got one rock back up by myself but the second is a two man job. (it weighs roughly 400 pounds).

For now, here's cell phone

Click image for larger version

Name:	alters.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	23927203

I think the red will add some "pop"... now I just need to find the right lighting...

If this project blows up on me I figure the "alters" could be great shred amusement at Bownanza.

Comment

Yaaaay, we finally got some rain in Sharpstown, 1.6"!

Comment

ok you asked for it....

(well maybe not but I'm bored)

not sure how/why the red jumped out at me but it did

Click image for larger version

Name:	roll.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	23927232

now my rock rolls in bright red.... if I ever move I have built in dollys

Comment

Re: The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Great way to exhibit the eons old rocks you pillaged from their natural environment. :-)

Parked on a stool at Hooters overlooking A1A and the beach in Fort Lauderdale. Just saw a 300lb dude struttin in a bikini.

Comment

Short sleeve weather (at least for a few days) here in Calgary when I arrived today. Wonder how Duane is faring at Fort McMurray....
            Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

i leave for my annual trip to the keys in a little over a month...cant wait!

...got the itch...

ac

Comment

Got a 3:30 am wakeup call that one of our drivers was involved in a head-on and laid the truck/trailer over on the highway near Big Spring. Initial call was a car came across the median with no headlights on! Officer on the scene said that apparently it was a towed vehicle that came loose.

My driver is on the way to the hospital, coherent but back hurting badly and worsening as the adrenaline wears off. Hopefully it's nothing long term, but I'm thankful it doesn't appear to be life threatening. He was obviously pretty shaken when I talked to him. You praying types keep Chuck in your prayers, if you don't mind.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Re: The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Prayers sent boss.

Comment

Sent up, Micheal.

Sent up for your friend's family, too, Hillary.

Steven, you have displayed your large pair of rocks very nicely!
                    Last edited by Burnadell; 04-20-2010, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Glad your driver is okay Michael, prayers the pain will subside soon. Towing company should have enough insurance to cover the loss, hope they have enough for your driver too.

Comment

Another wonderful day of audits....

Prayers sent for your driver Michael.

Comment

Any word on the driver, Boss?

A free Sunday golf game at Sky Creek Ranch just popped up!

Comment

As of about 8:30 this morning, I'm all tagged out for the 2010 Spring turkey season.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Any word on the driver, Boss?

A free Sunday golf game at Sky Creek Ranch just popped up!

You dont want to play that course do you?? go play a real course like Vaquero JK Good course and tough especially when the wind blows

Comment

Here....

Comment

Working...
                                X