No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log on the fire to keep the flame going on this rainy Tuesday. Everyone have a great day.

Comment

Dr. Appt number 2 to try and get some relief from elbow tendonitis. First shot didn't work. Hoping he's got a plan B.

But life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        Dr. Appt number 2 to try and get some relief from elbow tendonitis. First shot didn't work. Hoping he's got a plan B.

But life is good.
        Have you got one of those funny looking bands the basketball guys wear on their arms? I have a friend that wears one on his right arm because of tendonitis in his elbow, fits below your elbow. Gives him relief, and he is in construction.

Comment

36 Degrees and clear as a bell this morning on the prairie, it sure feels nice out. Ol truck kinda grunted and barked when it lit off.

I may have picked the wrong weekend off deer huntin....

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            36 Degrees and clear as a bell this morning on the prairie, it sure feels nice out. Ol truck kinda grunted and barked when it lit off.

I may have picked the wrong weekend off deer huntin....
            I'm thinking your right on that, my draw hunt starts on the 16th and I hope it is still cool then.

Cleaned the company truck up today, not bad looking when she's dolled up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20131107-00210.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	24261815

Comment

Nice truck Tim! I pictured you with a Kia Sophia.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Nice truck Tim! I pictured you with a Kia Sophia.
                I thought he was more of a Smart Guy like DJM.

Name:	Smart DJM tbh.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	24261821

Comment

You boys are cute!
                  It's hard enough getting this awesomely handsome physique into my wife's Chevy Cobalt, I couldn't imagine anything smaller.

Comment

Tough afternoon for the Howard crew...after a lot of soul searching for many weeks, we decided to have Belle put down... She has been living off of pain meds for months and her quality of life was diminishing... Tough decision as she was the best companion a family could ask for... Love ya girl...

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	24261981

Comment

We went through that a few years ago and are looking at it again in a couple years. Why I keep putting myself through it is beyond me. But for some reason I need to.

Prayers up for some comfort and peace in your heart. You done good for her, she'll be waiting at the gates for ya.

Comment

One house sold, next one nearly purchased, wife is 9 weeks from giving birth to our second child, blew left knee out once again, and now we have to move?!?!?!

Timing is priceless! God speed folks...

Comment

God is Great! Thank Him for every moment,... great and small.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            God is Great! Thank Him for every moment,... great and small.
                            Amen!

Comment

Lunch break on the barndominium project, can't wait to have a tv on that wall

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384027792.750163.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	24262077

Comment

Sorry for y'alls loss Kevin, great companion for sure.

Got my new bow finished up yesterday and I couldn't be happier with it. Thanks to Steve for all the help making her hunt ready. Shot some this afternoon with my son and did a little more fine tuning on the 20 pin, she's ready for blood now.

Comment

Working...
                                X