No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yard is mowed and the flowers are watered. College tonight and headed to Brownwood tomorrow for my nieces wedding. Gonna take the drive up 36 from Brenham and see if there's any bluebonnets along the way.

Comment

Had the pleasure of finding out what hydraulic oil tastes like earlier. It ain't good...

Comment

**** volcano has me stuck in Bergen, Norway for two (2) more nights - it is in the low 30s and rainy here...looks like I may get two (2) hours in Amsterdam before flying back on Sunday IF the airports open back up...if not, have to drop back and punt again! Se la vie - there are worse places to be stuck. Have a good one in Texas TBHers!

Comment

Had the pleasure of finding out what hydraulic oil tastes like earlier. It ain't good...
          Yea that stuff tastes pretty bad

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            LOL. Very nice!

Congrats on the turkey, Steven!

On a serious note, that was quite an effort you and the girls put into being there for your TBH family AND and then making it down to Round Rock for the wedding. Well played.

Michael
            Wow. I had no idea the wedding you had to get "back to" was in Round Rock. It sure was good to see you and the girls at the service though, Steven. I appreciate it, Amigo.

I also saw Chris Martin off in the crowd and didn't even get to shake his hand.

Thanks to all of you that made such an effort to be there for us. I never cease to be amazed here.....
            Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

24 Yards of topsoil, and this little tool are headed to the house for me to play with this weekend.....neighbors will be thrilled about midnight when I shut'er down.

Click image for larger version

Name:	case_95xt_74283.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	23927075

Gotta spread dirt, smooth out the ruts where SOMEBODY got the tractor stuck in the pasture last fall, fix my tractor, and dig up rocks out of the yard this weekend. Pickin up a brisket just for my buddy BoB for the smoker to play with tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                24 Yards of topsoil, and this little tool are headed to the house for me to play with this weekend.....neighbors will be thrilled about midnight when I shut'er down.
                You MUST get some video, or at least pictures ... this should be good!

Comment

It's not that exciting to watch, just a skid loader spreading dirt.....I can make it ride a wheelie though.

Comment

QUOTE=Dale Moser;2432834]It's not that exciting to watch, just a skid loader spreading dirt.....I can make it ride a wheelie though.[/QUOTE]

Backhoe.wmv

LIKE THIS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

[ATTACH]157955[/ATTACH]

Gotta spread dirt, smooth out the ruts where SOMEBODY got the tractor stuck in the pasture last fall, fix my tractor, and dig up rocks out of the yard this weekend. Pickin up a brisket just for my buddy BoB for the smoker to play with tomorrow.

That looks like fun, NOT!!!!!! Hope the weather holds up for ya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Devin View Post
                        Wow. I had no idea the wedding you had to get "back to" was in Round Rock. It sure was good to see you and the girls at the service though, Steven. I appreciate it, Amigo.

I also saw Chris Martin off in the crowd and didn't even get to shake his hand.

Thanks to all of you that made such an effort to be there for us. I never cease to be amazed here.....
                        I asked Chris to give y'all a hug for me....sorry D.

Comment

Morning all, sitting in Brownwood at La Quinta. Headed home later.

Comment

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY........
                            Wanna get my son a turkey today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

BERGEN - running out of things to do in the rain, wind and cold...hope to get out of here tomorrow but the natives are not as optimistic as me...

Comment

Originally posted by shankev View Post
                                BERGEN - running out of things to do in the rain, wind and cold...hope to get out of here tomorrow but the natives are not as optimistic as me...
                                Hang tough Kev!

Comment

Working...
                                X