No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me know when you get set up. Don't be shy now, ya heah?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Let me know when you get set up. Don't be shy now, ya heah?
      Will do, I need to stick something and it would be a hoot with you there.

I got drawn for gun at the Page on the river from 11/16 to 11/24, I will be busting something with the long gun that week for sure.

Comment

I pray that god will allow me to bowhunt and enjoy the great outdoors for the rest of my life!! Thank you god for all you have given and done for me!!!

Comment

Good to see the Mailman posting!! sharp looking family.

Prayers Bobby, looking forward to a shared campfire on that nice looking future property of yours!

give me a holler when you get all the stuff in Tim!!!

wish the day light was not getting shorter now that outside temps are nice kinda enjoying getting home in the afternoons and working on Momma's cedar bench swing (old one is twenty something, using it as a template for the new one). finding that at 50 my nose does not enjoy the sawdust as much as i enjoy working/building with wood.

Comment

here here

Comment

Just got word that our survey was approved! No additional cost and long wait for a new survey. Pending other roadblocks we should close around Thanksgiving!

Praise The Lord

Comment

Just got word that our survey was approved! No additional cost and long wait for a new survey. Pending other roadblocks we should close around Thanksgiving!

Praise The Lord
                Thats good news! Getting to ready to buy me a few acres to put a house on. Hopefully it wont be as stressful as your purchase was.

Comment

Originally posted by wassaw View Post
                  Good to see the Mailman posting!! sharp looking family.

Prayers Bobby, looking forward to a shared campfire on that nice looking future property of yours!

give me a holler when you get all the stuff in Tim!!!

wish the day light was not getting shorter now that outside temps are nice kinda enjoying getting home in the afternoons and working on Momma's cedar bench swing (old one is twenty something, using it as a template for the new one). finding that at 50 my nose does not enjoy the sawdust as much as i enjoy working/building with wood.
                  Nose plugs Steve, keep the junk out of your sinus'. Will holler at you next week some time and see how your schedule is, don't want to interfere with the swing project and get your wife mad at me.

Praise The Lord
                  That is great news Bobby, glad things are improving.

Comment

heck yea Bobby, great news!!!

swing will be done by this Saturday Tim, I try to make projects last but once the wheels start turning the midnight oil starts burning. not sure why i can't take things slow but once my boots hit the ground on a project, it needs to be finished. wife hates it, i can run us low on funds with my need to get things done.

Comment

Good to hear from you, Matt! I hope Jen, Mrs Tuthdoc, Mark, and all the family is well. Yall don't hesitate to keep us up to date on the deer huntin goin on in the Lee/Carnathan tribe!

I'm happy to hear that, Bobby. That must be a great feeling, I hope to find out someday.

Comment

Originally posted by wassaw View Post
                        heck yea Bobby, great news!!!

swing will be done by this Saturday Tim, I try to make projects last but once the wheels start turning the midnight oil starts burning. not sure why i can't take things slow but once my boots hit the ground on a project, it needs to be finished. wife hates it, i can run us low on funds with my need to get things done.
                        At least the getting finished part is good, money part can hurt Momma's shopping fund.

Comment

Back to the top, sitting here doing some morning reading with a cup of great coffee and listening to the rain on the metal roof. It's a great Sunday morning.

Time to get ready and meet the guys at Whataburger for some breakfast and fellowship before we head to church. Y'all have a great day where ever you are and enjoy this great place we have been given.

Comment

Yes, it is a good Sunday morning. I'm sitting in a live oak looking at the fog, hoping a huge buck will come my way and wishing I had a big cup of coffee. It could happen

Comment

Put another 360 square bales in the barn and another 30 rolls too the round bale line. That accumulator and grapple sure was nice for those squares

Comment

good morning re-lite

Comment

Working...
                                X