No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting in the hotel lobby in Rotterdam...chilly 39 degrees and my body clock is all kinds of screwed up. I have three days here, a couple in Bergen, Norway and a couple in Amsterdam. Hope you all have a good week.

Comment

Re: The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Originally posted by shankev
      Sitting in the hotel lobby in Rotterdam...chilly 39 degrees and my body clock is all kinds of screwed up. I have three days here, a couple in Bergen, Norway and a couple in Amsterdam. Hope you all have a good week.
      Be safe Kevin.

We're getting ready to head to mesquite for the Asa shoot.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Here! Doing a little GS before heading to Church. It's a beautiful day that the Lord has made for us.

Comment

Good Morning brothers and sisters!! What a great day its going be and everyone remember to continue to PRAY for Devin and his family today!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Be safe Kevin.

We're getting ready to head to mesquite for the Asa shoot.
            Will do Michael. Wished I could have made it yesterday - but was flying out... Headed to workout now since my body doesn't know what time it is. Have fun at the shoot.

Comment

Sure I have hunted turkey many times.

But I have never killed one by any means

till now

Click image for larger version

Name:	turkey kill.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	23926594

On the road from WF to Austin... somewhere between Graham and Mineral Wells?

Comment

Glad everybody was ok LegDog its trying to miss the animals or birds, that can really get ya hurt.
                Prayers still sent for Devin and his entire Family.Good Luck Everbody and Be Safe.!! Oh Good to c-ya yesterday FND(Jeff) we had a blast.

Comment

Here...just another Sunday at work while my wife and 2 dogs enjoy the extra sleep. 430 comes early everyday no matter what time I go to bed the night before! I think it's time to find a M-F job. Anyone have one for me? Enjoy y'alls Sunday!

Comment

Leg, I've had that same yella goo on my truck before. Get it washed off soon as you can or it is a booger to get off

Comment

loaded up both tanks with fuel and went on an adventure yesterday afternoon. I cant understand how you are not allowed to walk across King Ranch but you can fly all over it chasing deer and Nilgi I had a dream about flying out to Port Mansfiled to Buzz some fishing buddies that went without me...so I woke up and let the dream come true. The fishing cabin is a mile or2 south of the wind turbines they put along the coast of the Kennedy ranch..it was VERY bumpy flying home buzzing brush. I saw my buddies taking pics of us as we passed over several times..I will have William post some up

Comment

it was a one hour and 45 minute flight

Comment

Off to pick up Duane from airport. He missed me so bad he has come to Calgary.
                          Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by GARY View Post
                            Off to pick up Duane from airport. He missed me so bad he has come to Calgary.

Make him mix you a Bloody Mary!

Comment

Just ran 3.5 miles a grunt under 28 minutes. Time to grab a bowl of Southern Blackberry Cobbler Blue Bell, and watch Mickelson take that green jacket.

Comment

Originally posted by shankev View Post

Kevin, don't breath the second hand smoke in those cafes ! Or wait, maybe you could just breath in a little...deeply .

Comment

Working...
                                X