No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checking in. I'm likin' this cold weather. I hung 140 pieces of jerky in the smokehouse yesterday and have had my dehydrator going for for a few days now. Pretty soon I'm gonna have jerky coming out of my ears!

Comment

withdrawls

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
      1st wknd since Sept. I've not been huntin and I'm havin withdrawls. I must be a junkie.

x2

Comment

cant believe Bowen is already a month old today
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cull View Post
          Hook 'em!
          x a trillion

Comment

Headed to the Hill Country in a few hours for a long cold weekend of doe killing. I hope there is killing anyway. I do know we will have the cold and good food and beverage. 5pm won't get here fast enough.

Comment

Farmdog just called

Two javalina eating onions in the field next to his house. This is pretty unusual since they are many miles from significant brush.

Also saw a nilgai on the dairy block over by my parent's house.

He had the javis in the crosshirs but couldn't pull the trigger. Softie. ~sigh~

Never a dull moment...

Greatness Chicken... congrats again. He's a keeper!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                Farmdog just called

Two javalina eating onions in the field next to his house. This is pretty unusual since they are many miles from significant brush.

He had the javis in the crosshirs but couldn't pull the trigger. Softie. ~sigh~
                I could have told you the final score of that game after the 1st quarter, that's the greatness of Mark.

It's effin cold up here.......it's kinda cool.

Comment

Afternoon all, making the final adjustments on the BP rifle. Heater is ready, Rhino is full of gas, found the large thermos for the coffee. Just waiting on Saturday now.

Comment

Top for the early morning greenies.

Comment

Wearing Camo Underarmour to work and staying warm trumps trying to be cute
                      Happy Friday, Everyone. Stay warm and have a great weekend!

Comment

hearty prolitarian greetings sports fans

prayers sent for Momma McCoy... she looked so sad.

Comment

Cody had a lost look on his face while loadin his soccer gear for tonite's game.

Hard to play a game in 20 degree weather when your uniform is shorts and a short sleeve shirt!
                          Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                          l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                          ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Oof! I did my part...

Congrats to Bama, and their fans! That's a solid football team.

Comment

Mornin'. Glad today is Friday. Hope you all have a great day and even better weekend. Stay safe and stay warm.

Comment

Couldn't find it, had to add this to TTT!!!

This is why I forward jokes .....

This explains why I forward jokes.
                                A man and his dog were walking along a road. The man was enjoying the scenery,
                                when it suddenly occurred to him that he was dead.
                                He remembered dying, and that the dog walking beside him had been dead for
                                years.. He wondered where the road was leading them.
                                After a while, they came to a high, white stone wall along one side of the road.
                                It looked like fine marble. At the top of a long hill, it was broken by a tall
                                arch that glowed in the sunlight.
                                When he was standing before it he saw a magnificent gate in the arch that looked
                                like mother-of-pearl, and the street that led to the gate looked like pure gold.
                                He and the dog walked toward the gate, and as he got closer, he saw a man at a
                                desk to one side.
                                When he was close enough, he called out, 'Excuse me, where are we?'
                                'This is Heaven, sir,' the man answered. 'Wow! Would you happen to have some
                                water?' the man asked.
                                Of course, sir. Come right in, and I'll have some ice water brought right up.
                                'The man gestured, and the gate began to open.
                                'Can my friend,' gesturing toward his dog, 'come in, too?' the traveller asked.
                                'I'm sorry, sir, but we don't accept pets.'
                                The man thought a moment and then turned back toward the road and continued the
                                way he had been going with his dog.

After another long walk, and at the top of another long hill, he came to a dirt
                                road leading through a farm gate that looked as if it had never been closed.
                                There was no fence.
                                As he approached the gate, he saw a man inside, leaning against a tree and
                                reading a book.
                                'Excuse me!' he called to the man. 'Do you have any water?'
                                'Yeah, sure, there's a pump over there, come on in..'
                                'How about my friend here?' the traveller gestured to the dog.
                                'There should be a bowl by the pump.'
                                They went through the gate, and sure enough, there was an old-fashioned hand
                                pump with a bowl beside it.

The traveller filled the water bowl and took a long drink himself, then he gave
                                some to the dog.

When they were full , he and the dog walked back toward the man who was standing
                                by the tree.
                                'What do you call this place?' the traveller asked.
                                'This is Heaven,' he answered.
                                'Well, that's confusing,' the traveller said. 'The man down the road said that
                                was Heaven, too.'
                                'Oh, you mean the place with the gold street and pearly gates? Nope. That's
                                hell.'
                                'Doesn't it make you mad for them to use your name like that?'
                                'No, we're just happy that they screen out the folks who would leave their best
                                friends behind.'
                                So....
                                Sometimes, we wonder why friends keep forwarding jokes to us without writing a
                                word.

Maybe this will explain.

When you are very busy, but still want to keep in touch, guess what you do? You
                                forward jokes.
                                When you have nothing to say, but still want to keep contact, you forward jokes.

When you have something to say, but don't know what, and don't know how, you
                                forward jokes..
                                Also to let you know that you are still remembered, you are still important, you
                                are still loved, you are still cared for, guess what you get?

Comment

Working...
                                X