Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Monday of 2010!
    Morning everyone.

Day 4 of my photo journey is underway, only 361 to go....

Comment

wow its cold

Comment

Here

Well i hope that everybody had a great deer season this year . I only shot one cull buck so far , but i am going to mississippi next weekend and i am going to hopefully come back with three more . We will have to see what happens .

Well if you didnt have a good season hopefully it will be better this year .

Comment

Cold morning, hot coffee, good morning to all.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
            Cold morning, hot coffee, good morning to all.
            Amen!

Comment

Good week so far....

one from the family webiste I thought I'd drop in here...

1963 Navidad Ranch just south of Schulenburg. All first cousins.

Left to right

Elephant John is #6.

I'm #7.

Farmdog is on the end with Dad trying to get him to stay in line.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Navidad_Ranch_Kids_1963.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	23913568

Three kids are already gone.

Comment

First Day of work for me in the new year, I honestly hope and pray 2010 goes a little better than 2009. It was a tough year for so many friends and families.

I spent yesterday at the allergist with my youngest, Caden Michael. Turns out he is allergic to Dog Dander, Cat Dander, Milk, Eggs, Cod Fish, Shrimp, & Most Nuts. He is highly allergic (off the charts) to Dog Dander. Thank goodness our dog is outside. We are very blessed though, just a little tweak in the diet, some new sheets and pillow cases, and a brand spanking new Filter later Caden is in business.

Headed out Thursday night for my most anticipated hunt ever. My oldest Logan Ray is going to do the deer lease for the first time. This is going to be very bittersweet to take Logan on his first trip, and not have John there with us. John wanted so badly to teach his grandsons to hunt, so Friday night we will be cozied up in John's Ground Blind taking pictures and letting Logan experience the outdoors just as he would have with Paw-Paw...

Comment

Awesome history Leggy! We're still missing TD too Mailman, keep on keeping on!

Comment

Morning TBH, coffee is hot and good. Fixing to go set up some stands for our Saturday hunt on the refuge. Planning on using the pop-up so I can use my heater.

Comment

Walked out to the truck this morning and soaked up some of the global warming. Nice sunrise this morning, just at the wrong location to enjoy it fully. Oh well, at least I got to see another.

Comment

Gearing up for the LSBA hunt at Brackettville Friday. Upgrading from colder-than-normal gear to question-of-survival gear. I bet mnsmokepole up north is rolling his eyes at that....

Comment

Howdy College football fans...

recorded from my phone...

testing to see if it works

IMG_0069.MOV

Comment

Is it Bownanza yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                              Howdy College football fans...

recorded from my phone...

testing to see if it works

[ATTACH]140953[/ATTACH]
                              Worked good here. Brought back memories of when we had three young 'uns in gymnastics....at the same time. We still talk about it.

Comment

Hook 'em!

Comment

Working...
                                X