No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't see this on the front page, it's 38 degrees in Riviera, Texas and the Nilgai better be worried come sunrise!!!

Comment

Still worn out from Christmas after making 9 1/2 gallons of Cajun Venison Stew and celebrating 4 days of Christmas with family at different venues. Even still, thinking about getting a couple of hunts in this weekend.

BTW those cookbooks were a hit for Christmas!

REK, Robert Earl Keen, at House of Blues tonight baybeeee! ! ! !

Comment

It's been a busy week or so. Covered about 1250 miles, ate about 300lbs of food, had a GREAT Christmas, trying to get over a cold/flu thing, and getting ready to see Robert Earl Keen at Bass Hall Wed night, and probably spend new years at the deer lease this coming weekend!

Not a lot of time to rest in the near future, with deer season waning, we have quail, duck, and night time hog hunting on the menu!Gotta get a front bumper started for my 4runner as well.

Good luck to the Ags tonight!

Comment

Anybody know of someone with a golden retriever for sale? We're about to look at one from the chronicle and i'd much rather buy from someone with some background!!

Comment

Now that the silly season had all but faded into memory, I'm looking forward to going back out to the lease one last time with a few friends for Spike & Doe. Had a tough bowhunting year...haven't seen very many deer and what I've been seeing has been 2 1/2 and younger...oh well...like I always say...a crummy weekend at the deer least beats the best week at work Hope everyone has a good morning!

Comment

Morning all!

Comment

Good morning people! Glad to hear things went well for you F-I-L Tim!

Comment

Good Morning Folks.

Reaffirmed REK as a good folksy but one dimensional Dylan-esk howler. He has a great drummer but he doesn't get that many opportunities to shine with the bulk of his music. The lead guitarist is great but old style reminescent of the late Chet Atkins.

An interesting night.

Comment

Today is my daughter Blaine's 11th birthday!

Happy birthday sweetie! Love you!

Comment

Happy birthday to the coolest 11 year old I know.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	hill&blaine.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	23911390

Comment

Happy Birthday, Blaine!
                        Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Happy birthday Blaine.

Comment

mornin guys and gals, this is the last day of 09. I'm lookin forward to what 2010 brings. hope all have a safe and happy New Year!

Comment

Good Morning TBH'rs!

Processed last deer for the year last night. So it's 2010 come midnight. Looking forward to a great year. About middle of the year, late June-ish, I'll be a grandad for the first time. I didn't think I was that old but I guess it jumped up on me. I'm really looking forward to that kiddoe getting here.

You folks be safe tonight.

BTW Here's wishing you and your family a happy, fullfilling and prosperous 2010.
                              Last edited by Pablo; 12-31-2009, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Ahhh, Stratton was out the door early for a big money match with his buddies this morning, wife is at her mom's for the rest of the day. I have the place to myself today, what to do, what to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X