X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning.

Comment

Good Morning to you and everyone.
      I've had a sick wife and 2 year old all month or been traveling. Finally get to go to the lease for a deer hunt this weekend, wish me luck with the weather and the deer movement.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all my TBH Brothers & Sisters grat Mule Deer Hillary Congrats

Comment

Oh Good Hunting Westguy76

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a great Holiday. We are headed to Orlando for Christmas vacation next week.

Comment

Cranked up the smoker early this morning....kids coming tomorrow. Daughter requested BBQ in addition to smoked turkey and ham....that complicated matters. The menu is turkey and dressing and trimmings plus brisket and sausage and it's trimmings. It dawned on me well into this feed....her motive was to ensure a big take-home opportunity. Ah well....it's Christmas!
              BTW....I'm taking the Cowboys and 30 points.

Comment

Being in the home building business has been a bit scary the last couple of years. We closed on our last unit of inventory yesterday, yeehaaaaa! First time in ten years I go into the new year without any inventory.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Comment

Congrats Bill!

Lotta guys in a bind around here with inventory as well. Things seem to be getting a little better though.

Comment

Thanks Dale, we feel very fortunate. Lot's of guys here with inventory as well.

Comment

putting another log on....

Been too long since ive been on this thread. Really forgot how special this one is. Merry Christmas to everybody! Im headed to Keller for the in-laws Christmas tonight and all day tomorrow. Might just have to hit up a bar tonight

Comment

Originally posted by dccytclr View Post
                        putting another log on....

Been too long since ive been on this thread. Really forgot how special this one is. Merry Christmas to everybody! Im headed to Keller for the in-laws Christmas tonight and all day tomorrow. Might just have to hit up a bar tonight
                        Keller!?!?!? I know where that is! I've got a party to go to tonight or I'd buy you a few at Up N Smoke!

Who are your inlaws in K-Town?

Comment

Good things and glad tidings to all...

Comment

Good Morning all.

Comment

Morning all, Just getting in from working all night, Checking in before hitting the sack

Comment

Howdy howdy!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X