Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good Monday

another capture from the weekend

didja notice the club head is missing? sure you did...

Comment

Didn't fire a shot at a dove Friday, but took some money and a knife from them bankers. Fired one shot at a dove at the Slack Ranch.......and took some money off them boys pitchin warshers!

It's been rainin on me since the sun came up Friday, hope the northern hill country is gettin their share!

Comment

When riding around the ranch always, I repeat ALWAYS carry a rifle! Saw the red deer for the first time (outside of the helicopter surveys and trail cameras) in an open field this morning while riding around and could have wiped out the whole herd. But, I was being lazy and didn't want to mess with it.

Comment

Dude!
          Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
          l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
          ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Wish I'd have saved the box for the knife I won Fri........I might just take it back! :O
            Awesome knife D-Mo. Pitching washers huh?

Leggy, you got some mad skilz with the lense!

Morning all!

Comment

Yes sir Tim, you'd be surprised what people will pay to watch you throw little metal washers through a hole in a board. House and furniture look amazing, btw.

Knife for sale in classifieds.

Comment

Put the final touches on sighting in my bow. Here is my 50 yard group. The grouping could certainly be better but I ain't in it to win contest, just kill stuff.
                Disclaimer: I'm not going to be shooting at deer beyond 30 yards, this far is reserved for elk and varmints only.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0124[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	23901407

Comment

Looking good, J.

I'm gathering up a little stuff to get ready to go to Nebraska bowhunting.11 days and I'm outta here.

Comment

Ok the snakes are after me today. First I went to check trail cameras this morning in my regular shoes and ran into this guy. No gun, T-post, or any other proper snake weapon with me, so I just threw big sticks at him as hard as I could until he died. As you can see, it took a few tosses.

Then just a few minutes ago I went out back to look at some and take a leak off of the porch, and came very close to stepping on this guy! He was alive in the picture, but unfortunately had a sharp abrupt blow to the head that he couldn't survive.

Comment

Uh....dude!?!?

Thought you said there werent no rattle-headed-copper-moccassins on this ranch!!!
                      Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                      l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                      ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Ronnie I'm envious.

Justin two words: snake boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Double L View Post
                          Ronnie I'm envious.

Justin two words: snake boots.
                          Thanks,Larry, come on and go with me.

Comment

Wish I could Ronnie. Have fun and send updates when you can.

I need to make a trip to North Dakota some time. Friends up there have a farm and I can hunt for nothing. They bought a shotgun to shoot just to run them out of the yard!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
                              Uh....dude!?!?

Thought you said there werent no rattle-headed-copper-moccassins on this ranch!!!
                              Well not anymore there aren't!

Comment

Working...
                              X