No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May drive down to Jourdanton for a haircut. Sil's older sister used to be a barber and she's single. HEY keep it in the family, right ?

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
      May drive down to Jourdanton for a haircut. Sil's older sister used to be a barber and she's single. HEY keep it in the family, right ?
      Thats funny!
      Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
      l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
      ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Mornin everyone! Going to check for storm damage when I get home this afternoon.

Comment

Morning, All. Storms looked bad coming, but they just kinda blowed thru here. Not much rain or wind either. Hope everyone else is OK.

Comment

Here.

Comment

Going to Idaho for 2 weeks at the end of July.

Hope to spend a lot of time in the woods.

Comment

Had some thunder and lightning but no rain at the house.

Good luck with the haircut Mike. Funny stuff!

Comment

Morning all, second cup is as good as the first was. Fixing to go dig and lay some pipe. Crew is back and installing windows today, hopefully it will get easier for them today. Lot of welding and drilling for window frames, and undersupport when you want 4 side by side.

Comment

Mornin' all. Was up early for my Partners in Prayer meeting, and running solo in the office today. Softball at 6 tonight, then going to see Chris Knight at the local watering hole after the game. Gonna be a long day!
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      Mornin' all. Was up early for my Partners in Prayer meeting, and running solo in the office today. Softball at 6 tonight, then going to see Chris Knight at the local watering hole after the game. Gonna be a long day!
                      Chris Knight is GREAT in person, especialy in a small place. Get ready for some songs about killin folks though! Thirsty Thursday Boss?

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                        Going to Idaho for 2 weeks at the end of July.

Hope to spend a lot of time in the woods.
                        Scouting for elk maybe?

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          Chris Knight is GREAT in person, especialy in a small place. Get ready for some songs about killin folks though! Thirsty Thursday Boss?
                          No doubt that CK is great! Yall will enjoy the show. I am slowly coming back to life after hitting it pretty hard last night. My head hurts and I should have eaten something, but my 9am will be here in a few minutes. The "clubs" in OKC are not as friendly as the "clubs" in Dallas.

Comment

Rainin like a sombuck in Big D right now!

Comment

bring that rain down here to H-Town.... getting pretty darn dry here....

Comment

Well, Heather's new 2010 Camaro has arrived and is home with us. Now my back is hurting, not sure if it was the price or the ride in it
                                Jeff Young

Comment

Working...
                                X