No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bout to go grab that first cup and read some emails...just wanted to check in by the fire and wish everyone a good day...

Comment

Morning all. Good to be back in the swing of things! Our office is moving into a new bldg. here in San Antonio, so for the next couple of days, all I have to do is pack up my office (and keep the 'puter on the 'green screen')!!! Time for another cup of coffee, so everyone have a good day.

Comment

Just another day in paradise... Too much work going on right now... I guess that's a good thing though!
        Jeff Young

Comment

Here. There is no place like it.

Comment

Just a random thought to get this back on page 1...

So much of the randomness that gets posted as a new thread should be posted here, instead.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Just filled feeders here at the ranch, they were all empty. Filling feeders in 106 degree heat was actually kind of nice!

Comment

Checking in from Oklahoma City. I have one more appointment to go this afternoon and then it is cold beer time. I have one and a half days of appointments left and then I am on my way back to Texas. I am looking forward to heading to Omaha, NE for the CWS over the weekend I am having trouble sleeping at night just thinking about it. It is like Christmas time when I was a little kid.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
                  Just filled feeders here at the ranch, they were all empty. Filling feeders in 106 degree heat was actually kind of nice!
                  Stay up wind!

Sweat and protein dust is hard to warsh off!
                  Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                  l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                  ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
                    Stay up wind!

Sweat and protein dust is hard to warsh off!
                    It's not the dust and sweat mixture that gets me, it's the protien dust and snot that'll get me all "boogered" up!

Comment

The Ticket is reporting that the Stars have fired head coach Dave Tippet.

I don't like this but I guess we need to give Nieundyk (sp) a chance...

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
                        It's not the dust and sweat mixture that gets me, it's the protien dust and snot that'll get me all "boogered" up!
                        That made me giggle, thanks for sharing!!!!

Comment

work is moving me to lancaster tx. for year & half. whats to do in that area after work in stead of setting in a motel room

Comment

Evening all. Busy day at work....just checking in. I hope y'all had a good one. I've got tomorrow off. It'll be good to get some things done around the house and spend some time with my wife.

Comment

About quitin time, so I thought I'd check in with fellow bubbas.

Naw, I'll just throw a log on . . . what the heck.

Brutha says he's working at the deer camp Saturday before Father's Day..... I'd hate for him to suffa alone,

I think that was prettty random as requested

Comment

3 twelve hour days in a row. I'm to old for this. Got caught out on the streets when the storms hit this evening. Sure was some bad stuff out there. I hope everyone is safe after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X