No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back in from Dallas where I was hanging out with my family. I had a good time and need to make sure I make more time for them. Oh and we ate good too!

Comment

J-Bone, I'm glad the party was good, and congrats again on your accomplishnent, Got to shrimp this morning with Mr. Tippit And then off to Scribner's to work on the dungeon. Glad tomorrows monday, Maybe I can get some rest at work

Comment

Washing machine went belly up a couple of days ago. Bought a new one yesterday and I realized that buying one just wasn't any fun. Not like when you get a new truck and all your buddies want to see it, nobody says man I have got to come see your new washer.

Comment

Originally posted by tmag592 View Post
          What a great week. Monday night I finally got out of the travel trailer and slept in the "doghouse". It was nice.
          [ATTACH]100261[/ATTACH]

Friday morning we cooked our first official meal in the DH. French toast and bacon. Good stuff for the kiddos.
          [ATTACH]100262[/ATTACH]

Today they put up iron and it was all up when we got home tonight. This thing is gonna move a lot faster in the weeks ahead.
          [ATTACH]100263[/ATTACH]
          Enjoying the updates, Tim! I bet breakfast was excellent!

I went to church this morning, then drove down to Canton to my brother's house. My mom and Pop drove in to stay with him for a few days, so I decided to spend the afternoon with them. It's never long enough, but I'm so glad I made the drive down. I need to take advantage of any family time I can get.

The girls are in Lake Jackson for my nephew's graduation party tonight. They'll be heading back tomorrow.

Michael
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Nothing like a great church service and family time.

Good looking bike Holdem, and I love the M60 brass.

How much did you catch Joey?

Comment

I spent the day getting ready for a week long business trip in Oklahoma. I watched the Texas vs. TCU game and then hoped in the truck and headed to Tulsa, OK. Now I am putting the final touches on my hotel room booth and getting ready for meetings with clients all day tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                I spent the day getting ready for a week long business trip in Oklahoma. I watched the Texas vs. TCU game and then hoped in the truck and headed to Tulsa, OK. Now I am putting the final touches on my hotel room booth and getting ready for meetings with clients all day tomorrow.
                Maybe you can hook up on a ChicFilet tomorrow.

Comment

Back from Dallas as well. Great weekend celebration, incredible food (and homemade ice cream ). Also managed to get a new profile pic out of the deal...can't beat that at all!

I'm not real sure the boys had a good time though

Click image for larger version

Name:	Laughs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.4 KB
ID:	23889054

I have quite a few pm's I need to address. Will try to get to all by late morning.

Comment

Log on the fire for Monday morning.

I got a new avatar this weekend also Mayor.

All my super heroes have coon avatars.

Comment

Put down 5 pallets of sod with some help this weekend, can't wait to see my water bill. HD TV is AWESOME!

Taking my lovely wife to Mexico in 9.5 days!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Put down 5 pallets of sod with some help this weekend, can't wait to see my water bill. HD TV is AWESOME!

Taking my lovely wife to Mexico in 9.5 days!
                        How many stones does it take to lay that much sod?

Morning all, it is another beauty here in God's country! Going to pick up windows and doors today so they can install tomorrow.

Comment

At the station today getting ready to get some left over pizza for lunch, we'll plan something better for supper!

Comment

Lunch time here.Chicken Fried Venison steaks.I may have to take a nap.

DJ

Comment

It was Bar B Q in Elgin & a BIG GEWEY BROWNIE for lunch

Comment

Off today after working the weekend. About to do some honey-do's

Comment

Working...
                                X