No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

throwin a log on for the nite, you all have a good weekend and be safe!

Comment

stokin the fire a bit before I get off work and go to bed.

Comment

Getting ready to head out for the weekend. First we are going to visit my wife's great-grand mother, then we're off to the Texas/Texas A&M baseball game. After that we're gonna stop back by the house and pick up the dogs for a trip to Lake Buchanan. Her mom and dad have a lake house up there, and we're spending Mother's day with them.

Comment

Mornin'. We have a busy day - company picnic, uncle's birthday party and Shannon is at the store all day (maybe night). Tomorrow, church and brunch with my folks and brother...again, Shannon will be at the store Mother's Day with her will have to come later... Have a good one.

Comment

Morning all.got to sleep in a little.Got a couple honey do's then off to the Leander GTG.See y'all there.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              I took the camper out to Pat Mayse lake yesterday and hung out there last night. Our church reserved several sites and the pavillion for the weekend. Gonna cook hot dogs/burgers tonight, breakfast tomorrow, sunrise service on Sunday (before church!) and then a Mother's Day picnic on Sunday after church. I'm looking forward to a fun weekend.

Sounds like a great weekend.

Comment

Good Morning.....I've got a coupla family plumbing calls to make today, one for Mother-in-law and one for my son's apartment houses.......You Never get completely out of the plumbing business.

Comment

Morning!!! I am smoking a brisket today.

Comment

Morning. I'm at work today!

Comment

Spent some time at the old hometown ball park talking to some good ol folks and hitting a backroad with one of my good friends. Today is golf, watching Texas play, and enjoying the country life of Crawford. It is also nice to wake up to the smell of Mom cooking breakfast. It is good to be home for Mother's Day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        It is also nice to wake up to the smell of Mom cooking breakfast. It is good to be home for Mother's Day weekend.
                        This is probably the one thing I miss the most. Sounds like you have a great weekend planned.

Comment

Relaxing on the balcony in Galveston. It is a beautiful day.

Comment

Just taking it easy here at the casa.....A nice, cool, relaxing Sat. just chillin' with the dogs. I'll load up up this evening and head out to the lease in the morning and spend the day lookin' for sheds.

Comment

Coming a flood here, again.

20 miles to the South, it is not raining a drop.

Sure love to have some of this in LaSalle County.

Comment

Dang its hot down here! Sitting here on Scribner's computer trying to catch up on over a week's worth of TBH! Anything I missed?

Comment

Working...
                                X