No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wish me luck tonight boys, going hog hunting on one of my buddies places. 10,000 acres to raise some hell on!

just got done strapping my hunting light to my new mosin nagant which i painted black with alumahyde (gun paint) and polished out all the metal fittings on. it's saweettt

Comment

Neighbor called headed this way north of Uvalde with a 2500 gal rain tank. We had happy hour and he's coming back for Brisket, Beans and tater salad. Gave him his 30-06 and 60 rounds custom of ammo. He brought us 15 gallons of coffee and bean water. Good neighbor.

Comment

Watching ribs finish cooking. Yard work as me flat worn out. Still got all the mulching to do...first Titos/Tonic poured for the evening. Listening too tunes on patio.
        Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Just got back from mason,threw out four bales of alfalfa
          Had a porcupine in one of the snares,no yotes or bobcats

Comment

Just got home from Gander Mtn. We had a Big Fish Fest today. Atvs, boats, Camper trailers in the parking lot.Fishun Stuff on sale. Sold a PSE today.

Work tomorrow.Time change. One hour early.......Life is Good. Nanza is next weekend.

Comment

Big Moon tonight, go howl at it. I did but didn't get an answer; of course, I'm not sure I want to hear an answer since there's nothing around here but Mountain Lions and Mary's Bear. LOL

Comment

Just got in. Report is FINALLY done!! Presentation Monday. Hope it goes well.

Time to unwind a bit with my bride.

Comment

My wife and I put the kiddos to bed and grilled a couple of rib eyes. It was nice eating together in peace and quiet. We are going to have to do this more often. A 4 year old girl and an 18 month old boy can make alot of noise.

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
                    Sorry to hear about that Larry, Prayers Sent for your cousin
                    Thanks Doyle.

Comment

11 more days until my new bow is here......

Good night!

Comment

Sat around drinkin cold beer with some TBHers tonite.....talkin bout makin a trip to Campwood this July if the gate is open and the occupants will have us.

We'll be sportin some BBQ'd meat of some type and tater salad!
                        Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Sang the daughter to sleep tonight with the dobro & a Chris Knight song...I hope she don't have nightmares!

Comment

Almost 2 am. Gotta watch our servers for daylight savings time problems. What fun. Might as well scan the green screen.

Comment

Just woke up and it's a good morning. My little Jenna came into the office and gave me a kiss and hug.

Now can we get rid of DST?

Comment

Got a helicopter and its pilot on his way. Hog eradication starts approximately at 9:00 am. We have 90 rounds of buckshot, let's hope we can flush them out of their beds...

Comment

Working...
                                X