The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
    Is Tricky Ol Turkey VII going to be live?

Good Luck, Guys.
    x2 (I hope)

Comment

Howdy all....

Comment

Caught hail, another inch of rain and power outage this morning. Watch out east of here.

Comment

Page 2.....can't let that happen !

Comment

raining in sugar land right now!

Comment

Just now breaking for lunch... fresh pork ham smoked to perfection, homemade sauce, multi-grain bread, and a Coke Zero... it don't get no better'n that.

Comment

Made it home safely through he gully-washer. Found that the dog got up on the counter and finished my last bag of jerky, but the beer's still in the fridge, cold & waiting for me...

Comment

Back to work tomorrow at Gander Mtn. Work 5 days then going to Paint Rock Friday to hunt turkeys.

Comment

still hating work....fun filled week culminated in case of pink eye for both haley and me today. MISERABLE is the word!
                    Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Made the drive from Tulsa, OK to Fayetteville, AR this afternoon after visiting dealers in Tulsa all day. My GPS took me through the backwoods and through the Ozark National Forest which was cool, but a scary two lane road in the rain.

Just finished up some dinner and drinks at Foghorns across from the University of Arkansas campus. They still don't really like the Longhorns in this area.

Click image for larger version

Name:	beer (Medium).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	23877745

Heading to Rogers to Fayetteville to Clarksville to Russellville to Cabot tomorrow. I may finally come home to Texas late tomorrow night or stay in Arky one more night and visit dealers on Saturday. I am thinking I need some Sticky Fingerz in down town Little Rock.

Comment

Gotta get this thang off the 2nd page!

Packin' my TBH koozie for a trip next week.

Comment

This one makes me feel like I'm right there. I ran some different settings on my camera for this shot and the gobblers came out with that window/painting look I was hoping for. A little more depth is what I was looking for when this scene happened. Shooting down below a slight rise, aiming up with timber beyond and staggered foreground up front seems to be the ticket with shots like this.

I'm working hard at putting things together better. A lot of luck is involved since my subject matter is so impossible to figure out. All I can hope for is hitting the right locations and things fall in place during my short window there.

Last edited by AtTheWall; 03-26-2009, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Headin back to the hospital to check on momma and the new additon, just wanted to get this off the second page.

Comment

Good Friday morning folks! Another day, another dime.

Comment

Morning all.

DJ

Comment

Working...
                                X