The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dc78 View Post
    Casey that is to pretty bottle to break seal on.
    Originally posted by Casey View Post
    Gotta pull out the Crown and mix one with H20. Anyone had any of the Cask 16? Dyin' to try it!

And to "mix" it with anything...just pour over ice...mmmmmmmmmgood!

Comment

Ouch

I used the simple recipe... just did a roast in the crockpot with some dark beer (I used one bottle of Fuller's ESB). I chopped red onion, cilantro and mixed with fresh lime. The cilantro, onion, lime spent the night "mixing" in the fridge. I got some El Milagro corn tortillas and "Hell on the Red" party dip and was in taco heaven.

Super easy. Good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
        Ouch

I used the simple recipe... just did a roast in the crockpot with some dark beer (I used one bottle of Fuller's ESB). I chopped red onion, cilantro and mixed with fresh lime. The cilantro, onion, lime spent the night "mixing" in the fridge. I got some El Milagro corn tortillas and "Hell on the Red" party dip and was in taco heaven.

Super easy. Good stuff.
        You the man. I figured you for a bit of a simpleton.

The wife brought home a truck load (literally) of baby stuff after the shower today. We are blessed beyond measure for the gift we've been given and for the support of our families and friends.

And to all a good night.

P.S. to Casey: easy on the h2o.

Comment

Just finished reading all the other posts...

Darrell - sorry to hear about your great uncle...let us know if we can do anything.

D-Mo - Congrats on the new house

Comment

And to "mix" it with anything...just pour over ice...mmmmmmmmmgood!
            I don't have the bottle yet, just want one. The "standard" Crown is being enjoyed with a splash of water. When I bring the Cask 16 home, it will be enjoyed in all it's glory...by its dang self!

P.S. to Casey: easy on the h2o.
            Always my plan.

Comment

Here

Comment

Originally posted by pigstikr View Post
                I'm here, wrapped in an electric blanket freezing to death with 102 fever. just woke up, been in bed for 24 hours straight, but I gotta get my TBH fix. This is a great thread idea. Thanks Casey.
                Sorry to hear, Jeff. Sometimes ya just gotta play hurt!

Comment

I trimmed trees most of the day so I don't have to "duck" all summer while mowing, then rushed in to clean up and took my daughter to the A&M Commerce basketball game at 2:00. Was a good day.

Comment

Here, lurking as always.

Comment

Finally getting to check in. Worked in the yard all day. Haven't done a thing in it since bow season opened. I picked up a truckload of leaves with my old rear bagger lawnmower. I wore a face mask and that helped but my eyes are full of that dust!

I did take a stroll in the woods for about 20 minutes looking for sheds. I have one buck that dropped his horns this week. A really pretty "crippled" 8 point with long eye guards. Like looking for a needle in a haystack. Maybe I can go back out tomorrow after church and look some more. I would really like to find them.

Michael, enjoy the girls falling asleep in your lap. My baby is 33 now. Seems like yesterday that I was where you are now.

Comment

Just got back from Schulenburg. Took our entertainment center to my mom and stepdads since we got a new one. Picked up all my ingredients and big bottle of Jack for tomorrows chili cookoff/superbowl party. Think I might turn in early tonight and rest up for tomorrow..............NOT. Have a happy Superbowl Sunday tomorrow everyone.

Comment

Wow, been a busy day. I've still got some numbers to crunch for a work opportunity, and Casey and I are hoping to do some forum work.

Y'all add Bruiser to your prayer list.

Michael
                          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Worked on a web site all day and watched a movie. Have a house full of screaming nine year olds and headed to Austin Parks and Pizza tomorrow with them all.
                            Jeff Young

Comment

My wife gets a gold star this evening! Couldn't find the Spurs/NO game on any of the usual channels, was listening to it on WOAI....terrible reception tonight. She hollers from the living room "it's on NBC". I'm good for the night. Y'all take care.

Comment

Baseball Coaching clinic (4 hours), cheerleading practice and the boys finished a upwards basketball game in a 24-24 tie. I fired up the pit GJ made. Kids had burgers and Kendra an I redfish on the half shell. Batteries dead in the camera (now charged) or you would have had pics.

Off to bed...
                                Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Working...
                                X