No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neely is at a birthday party getting a manicure (insert Dad eye roll) and Blaine is playing in backyard with her close friend Camilla.

Horns lost in OT to K State in hoops... oops.

I guess I need to get some stuff done around the house before the Super Bowl gathering tomorrow. I'm thinking more crockpot tacos since the last batch turned out so well. TC and his kids, my buddy Kent, my ex-wife and her husband... should be a decent gathering here tomorrow.

Casey made me buy the movie "Fandango"... perhaps tonight is the night.

Comment

Here again, to the top

Comment

Home from work.... I'm hungry! What's for dinner?????
        Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          Just got back from getting new arrows with Shankev. Bowzone was hopping!
          Thanks for hanging out with me and Mason today...he's not going to let you forget that offer...

Let's see...supposed to be at the Museum of Natural Science for a dinner that begins at 7 (it is now 6:49 and I am still in Kingwood), but my bride is still painting toes, putting on make-up, fixing hair, etc., yet is worried about me typing on the green screen in my boxers? Geezzz!

Comment

Hut's was devine. We gave our tickets awat for the game and headed for an outside patio at Cuatros on West Campus. Horns fought back, but lost to K-State in OT. Now deciding on dinner and off to PLT for dive bar night.

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
              Home from work.... I'm hungry! What's for dinner?????
              Chicken fried venison fangers from Martin-Mason Ranch north of Tilden smashed taters, gravy and strang beans. MMMM --- MMMM grandpa !

Comment

I'm here, wrapped in an electric blanket freezing to death with 102 fever. just woke up, been in bed for 24 hours straight, but I gotta get my TBH fix. This is a great thread idea. Thanks Casey.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                  I'm thinking more crockpot tacos since the last batch turned out so well.
                  Leggy, which of the recipes do you use from the horns forum?... the simple one, or the one with 200 ingredients.

Now back to the thread. I'm here again, about to head to a friend of my wife's 30th birthday party. Mardi Gras theme. I'm taking red beans and rice, and wearing a Batman mask. All is fabtastic.

Comment

Checking in here...

Got up this morning to go check the hog trap...NOTHING. Came home to Michelle (mossyoakprincess) mowing the yard and doing the leaves. The boys were picking up sticks and putting in the burn pile. After all the yard work was done, Michelle worked on a bobcat the rest of the evening in the shop while the boys played and I got the wonderful job of doing our taxes.
                    Getting a little bit of money back this year, so I guess some home projects will be in order soon.

It was a beautiful day here in Deep East Texas...73 degrees and a clear sky. Great day to be outside spending time with your family.

Comment

Had a great day today...

My daughter was home from college for the weekend and went to the deer lease with me today and we moved a deer feeder. She was a real trooper trying to pull a fence post out of the ground. We moved the feeder, the cattle panels, set up the camera, filled the feeder, picked up my popup blind, and then drive around the lease in my Diamo. She had a blast and so did I. My kids don't spend much time hunting with me, so this was a real treat!

Comment

Checking in here...

Another day at the fire house again, fortunately it's been a nice day. I had to go to my paramedic class this morning and continue our journey or cardiac emergencies, sometimes it just floods my mind so much I just can't think at all. This is a good thread for me to just open up and relax and take my mind off of class for a little while to let me refresh.

Comment

Just finished cleaning up from hosting my sister's baby shower and enjoying a frosty cold one with pizza.

Comment

Gotta pull out the Crown and mix one with H20. Anyone had any of the Cask 16? Dyin' to try it!

Comment

Casey that is to pretty bottle to break seal on.

Comment

Well I have had a very busy week. Been something going on atr church all week. I was voted in last night at our annual men's fish fry for my second straight term as men's ministry leader. I am honored and humbled. Today we had my youngest son's fourth birthday party. To busy for pictures.

I also had a strange revelation today. That I almost wish the Cowboys were in the bowl. Sure would be nice to have them to root against.

Comment

Working...
                                X