Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
    yep, mornin coffee is goin good
    Yep,so good I'm grabbing another cup before I clock in.

DJ

Comment

MORNING TBHR'S Gonna be another GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Log on the fire.

Is it to early to crank up the hype for Bownanza 2010?

I'm going to work on "The Road Goes on Forever" and improving the selection process for Boudie III.

Comment

Good morning! I am sitting here enjoying my breakfast burritos and TBH.

Have a great day

Comment

Mornin! Coffee is good!

Comment

Good morning. Already on my 4th, or 5th cup.

Comment

Good Mornin!!!!!

Unfortunatly I should be at work looking at TBH...but my car wouldnt start...so Im at home looking at the Green Screen.....good start to the day!

Ya know...TBH and I have a love hate relationship....I love reading treads and getting hunting advice...however, the hate comes in because I believe Ronnie(MitcheBCS) cheats on me whith the green screen...he gets off the phone with me at least once a day to get on here with his iphone.....haha....Im glad I finally got to meet some of his "pretend" friends at Nanza!

Comment

I'm going to check on my house.......rafters are almost up, gonna have to hurry to get the roof on this week.

Have camera, will take pictures.

Comment

Last nite.....Cody went out with the boys.

20 minutes later, I got a call...."Dad? We have been in a wreck!"

If that dont get your attention.....nuthin will!

Everbody was fine, truck will probly be totaled.

Hug your kids today!
                    Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                    l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                    ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Glad Bownanza is over and the family bonds are again strong.

Also glad I have not had any stories filter to my ears of people behaving badly.

I saw these shots of the goings on on lower Greenville Ave in Dallas (near where I live) and was glad we had fun, but not this much fun.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.0 KB
ID:	23877093

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.5.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	23877094

Comment

Trying to get work done, only problem is that my VPN is down and I can't get to anything
                        Jeff Young

Comment

I'm still in Baton Rouge working.. Eating like a king, though!!
                          Lesto!!

Comment

My 7:45 am flight from Hobby to Harlingen became a 9:30 then a 10:15 and now an 11:15...not lookin good for my 2:00pm return trip home today! dang fog!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                              My 7:45 am flight from Hobby to Harlingen became a 9:30 then a 10:15 and now an 11:15...not lookin good for my 2:00pm return trip home today! dang fog!!!
                              Might as well stay the night a have a couple cold ones with us.

Comment

Making my killer tortilla soup for tonight's dinner. Getting it done early, so I can get on back out there and find some spots.

Comment

Working...
                                X