No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two soccer games tomorrow morning. I'll get a little work done and then an evening with the wife and friends at a non profit event.

Comment

Froze my *** off all day at the ball park. I did get to hang out with some fine folks from DeSoto High School. I love a tournament with a hospitality suite.

Comment

Just got back from Buzzbaits house. He cooked up some crawfish and boy am I bellied up! Think I may have to sleep in in the morning. Spicy crawfish= drink more beer. Excellent job Buzzbait!

Comment

Holdem, Cool pick, grandpa!

On the road to Madisonville to move my parents to Dime Box.
          Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
          l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
          ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Wind isn't to bad, gonna go chase some yotes before it hits 30mph...and still on call.

Everyone have a good Sat.

Comment

TTT. I hope today is going to be a good day, got to go see the lawyer

Comment

All you skinny folks better strap on your ankle weights. The wind might blow you away.

I know because I had to strap mine on too

Comment

Whats for lunch?

Comment

Picked up 10 pounds of fresh calf liver at Uvalde Meat Market, liver and onions anyone ??

Comment

Man it is pretty quiet on here today. This thread hasn't been posted on in 4 hours and was only half way down the page. God bless you all.

Comment

I just got home from the Bud Light Classic Horseshoe tournament in waco
                        I finished 2nd in my class

Comment

My little girl got a 3rd place in her weapons display competition at a Taekwondo tournament. Took my son Josh to baseball. Doing Algebra now.

Comment

just finished and posted up my arrow saw in the diy section, now its clean up time and then who knows.

Comment

15 hens and a Tom in full strut down front. I mentioned to Momma that "the hens weren't interested". She said "it's early, wait till about 30 minutes into happy hour". LOL

Comment

Getting dressed to go to a "Gala". I love it when the wife and I can get all fancied up to go out. Maybe I'll take some pics and share.

Moseley, did you remember to clean behind your ears?

Comment

Working...
                                X