No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s been a minute since my last post here, but it has been fun playing catch up on some of these posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
      It’s been a minute since my last post here, but it has been fun playing catch up on some of these posts.

That oldest of yours ought to be up to all sorts of post/photo worthy shenanigans by now…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        That oldest of yours ought to be up to all sorts of post/photo worthy shenanigans by now…

She is a carbon copy of her momma and I am in for it. She is 10 now and my little red head is 3. Time flies.

Comment

Time for a bump, we’ve made it to September! The rains are welcomed and we hope everyone has an incredible season.

Our season will look a little different this year! The boy is playing ball. Hopefully we’ll get some time in a blind before it’s all said and done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck on your son’s football season.

We ate dinner on the back deck and watched the Montana sunset. How can anybody not think there’s a God above?

Comment

That's a beautiful sunset Bill.

Comment

This was the sunset driving home from the archery elk opener today (I only saw elk tracks and fresh skat).

Comment

I was looking for a spot like this - Thanks Mary!

Comment

This is the most positive continued thread on TBH and look at those views
                    Attached Files

Comment

That’s amazing and I agree. How/ where did you find that information?

Comment

Morning all. I don’t post on this thread as much as I should.

I was just sitting here drinking coffee this morning pondering. This is my 5th opening morning in a row that I’m not sitting in a blind on a lease. I honestly don’t miss the lease part and the drama that seems to go with them but I do miss following tradition that I’ve been doing for 38 years (minus the past 5).

Good luck to all that are out there chasing a dream buck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                          That’s amazing and I agree. How/ where did you find that information?

From a computer it shows all replies/views.

Comment

We won’t be in the woods until mid to late November, but I’ll toss a log on the fire with this pic.

My girls played hard today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This is what keeps me smiling these days. Looking forward to having her next weekend! Golf cart rides, swinging, pumpkin painting and cookie eating are on the schedule.

Comment

I haven’t posted here in a while. I had little one a couple years ago. I waited entirely too long. I’ll be the grandpa dad at baseball games. Hopefully I’ll keep y’all updated on his shenanigans over the years.

Comment

Working...
                                X