No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karla was named Teacher of the Year at her school. She was Bus driver of the year last year. So proud of her.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1462328834.566018.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	24441991

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Karla was named Teacher of the Year at her school. She was Bus driver of the year last year. So proud of her.

[ATTACH]789619[/ATTACH]

Good job Karla! [emoji1490][emoji1490][emoji1490]

Comment

Limiting myself to posting 1 grandson picture. Another hunter in the family.

Spring has sprung, and my son's lab is a second-time Dad himself 2 days later. More great bird hunters, my duck hunting buddy in CA drives out 4th of July w/e to get a female.

..... the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

[ATTACH]789619[/ATTACH]
          Well deserved, I know she is also Wife of the Year around your house!

Congrats Carla.

Comment

I'm about two weeks late , our baby boy was born 4-20 . Momma and Kooper are doing great .

Comment

Congrats Keith, good looking man child right there.

Comment

Congratulations Strummer and Bill! Please tell them I said "Welcome to the world".

A buzzard flew into our power pole transformer and killed the fuse. Pedernales sent their folk out quick. I put the dog up, tried to stay out of the way, helped by spot lighting the fuse and told them the beau and lady buzzard making baby buzzard on a telephone pole story. They laughed, got the juice back on and turned down fresh eggs. They had chickens too. They seemed like real good peoples.

Hearing the buzz of electrical juices flowing is slighty comforting and discomforting at the same time.

Comment

[ATTACH]789619[/ATTACH]
                  Excellence. Congrats

Nos narro pro silentium

Comment

Momma and little man feeding the birds today , glad he loves to be outside already

Comment

Although This turnaround is kicking my butt, it's kicking my bills back too getting bids for a new barn for the Jon boat and the dogs. 26'x26' and have 10'x26' for the boat and rest for the pooches.

The way our management is running us I thought this was pretty funny...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Russ...Im glad overtime is paying off. Thats a dang big dog house! When I die...well...dont feed me old roy please but Im coming over as reincarnate Rover. Lets go hunt.

I took my boat in to a local mechanic. He said alot of his business has busted with the oil. I said " Dont worry. Itll cycle back around like it always does. I hope they bought enough toys in the up to floatem through the low."
                        Last edited by Briar Friar; 05-10-2016, 09:45 PM. Reason: CycleSpake

Comment

Well being today is my Friday for the week it has been a sure nuff crazy day.

I get up a little early to get things lined out since we are heading west when I get home this evening. I getting ready to get dressed and my phone rings, driver in a wreck at 242 just a little east of 45. Great, traffic sux in that area so I figure it will take an hour to get there from the house. Did I mention I have to take the boat to work with me?
                          I get ready and head out with boat in tow, traffic is tolerable and a little better than I thought. I get to the scene and they are finishing things up, our driver gets a ticket. I follow him to his delivery sight about 100 yards away and proceed with a field alcohol and drug test, all o's on the breathalyzer!
                          I head to the office and get a text from another driver, he's scraped one of our nice purdy tank trailers on a fence. It left a nice gouge in the polished aluminum. When asked why he said it was on his blind side. Dude, you been driving trucks for 10 years and your supposed to be one of the best, "Blind Side is a movie!"
                          Finally get to the office and another call comes in, turns out an owner operator driver that is at the scale in New Waverly has an outstanding warrant. They cuff him and stuff him and take him to Huntsville. I catch a ride up to the scale to retrieve the truck and trailer only to find the doors locked. The mechanic and I start looking for whatever we can find to unlock the vent window and finally get it done. After 4 trips to the scale house and phone calls to the trooper that locked the truck he finally says the keys are under the driver seat.
                          I crank it up and head back to Conroe to park it on the yard. Ah, 1pm and all is quiet, time for lunch. Warmed up some Chappell Hill sausage and cabbage with peas and corn and a root beer to drink. I'm liking this part of the day.
                          Sure hope it stays quiet until I leave for the day.

Comment

Sounds like a full day Tim. Hope the crazies calmed down for ya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My older boy Andrew has had a pretty good week, despite getting knocked out of the high school baseball playoffs in round 1 last weekend. On Monday at the spring sports banquet, his coaches awarded him Outstanding Elkins Knight for the baseball program. Later that night he got a letter from my employer's scholarship program, awarding him a $1500/yr scholarship for the next 4 years. Then on Tuesday, he was informed that he has been named Fort Bend ISD Student Athlete of the Month and will be recognized at the Sugar Land Skeeters game next Wednesday. Although his days of playing competitive baseball have now come to a close, his mom and I are really looking forward to his next four years at Texas A&M. Maybe I'll drive up and catch an intramural softball game or two.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3491.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	24444164

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                                Well being today is my Friday for the week it has been a sure nuff crazy day.

I get up a little early to get things lined out since we are heading west when I get home this evening. I getting ready to get dressed and my phone rings, driver in a wreck at 242 just a little east of 45. Great, traffic sux in that area so I figure it will take an hour to get there from the house. Did I mention I have to take the boat to work with me?
                                I get ready and head out with boat in tow, traffic is tolerable and a little better than I thought. I get to the scene and they are finishing things up, our driver gets a ticket. I follow him to his delivery sight about 100 yards away and proceed with a field alcohol and drug test, all o's on the breathalyzer!
                                I head to the office and get a text from another driver, he's scraped one of our nice purdy tank trailers on a fence. It left a nice gouge in the polished aluminum. When asked why he said it was on his blind side. Dude, you been driving trucks for 10 years and your supposed to be one of the best, "Blind Side is a movie!"
                                Finally get to the office and another call comes in, turns out an owner operator driver that is at the scale in New Waverly has an outstanding warrant. They cuff him and stuff him and take him to Huntsville. I catch a ride up to the scale to retrieve the truck and trailer only to find the doors locked. The mechanic and I start looking for whatever we can find to unlock the vent window and finally get it done. After 4 trips to the scale house and phone calls to the trooper that locked the truck he finally says the keys are under the driver seat.
                                I crank it up and head back to Conroe to park it on the yard. Ah, 1pm and all is quiet, time for lunch. Warmed up some Chappell Hill sausage and cabbage with peas and corn and a root beer to drink. I'm liking this part of the day.
                                Sure hope it stays quiet until I leave for the day.

Dang! That sounds stressful. I'd have to have something stronger than root beer!

Comment

Working...
                                X