Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Great news!
    Thanks for staying on me Bobby, glad I got it done. Doc said see you in 10 years, I can live with that.

Comment

Glad it all went well Tim, My doc is saying I need to get that done

Comment

I'm 15 years late for the suggested 45. Should have done it the first time Bobby asked us all to.it is worth the peace of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
          Thanks for staying on me Bobby, glad I got it done. Doc said see you in 10 years, I can live with that.

I'd stick to 5 years! They told me come back in 5. 3 years later had a tumor.

Comment

I'd stick to 5 years! They told me come back in 5. 3 years later had a tumor.

First trip had a polyp, went back 5 years later had a large flat polyp just a few months ago, headed back in three years.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              First trip had a polyp, went back 5 years later had a large flat polyp just a few months ago, headed back in three years.
              Glad you are staying on top of it!

Comment

Glad you are staying on top of it!

I lost my old man on September 22 of 2006 after a four year battle with colon cancer. He was a young man at 56...

Scares the you know what out of me!

Comment

Lost mine in 2007 to the same thing. It sucks he was 59

Comment

Here!!!

Comment

Time for Christmas lunch at work, we having Italian from Joe's in Conroe this year. Great way to re-initiate my discharge regions.

Comment

Lost mine in 2007 to the same thing. It sucks he was 59
                        I have followed your journey from afar, but I did not realize that. You are an inspiration and a percentage of why I'm being so diligent about return visits. If they find anything at three years, I'm going every year!

Merry Christmas Chew!

Comment

My very first Nanza in 08, JP took me on as a roomie at La Quinta. I had the 7 piglets in the kennel and he thought it was best to keep them in the truck. He showed me the ropes and kept me inside them.

It was a great introduction to Bownanza by one of TBH's finest. Love you brother and prayers up for your family.

JP, Syl, and I spent the day chasing reds and specks near Hog Island 2011
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	JP kayakfishing Hog Island tbh.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	24354021

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                            My very first Nanza in 08, JP took me on as a roomie at La Quinta. I had the 7 piglets in the kennel and he thought it was best to keep them in the truck. He showed me the ropes and kept me inside them.

It was a great introduction to Bownanza by one of TBH's finest. Love you brother and prayers up for your family.

JP, Syl, and I spent the day chasing reds and specks near Hog Island 2011
                            [ATTACH]680805[/ATTACH]
                            Great post Gary, I hate losing TBH brothers and sisters no matter what time of the year it is.

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

I'm kinda tickled. My 3 year old asked Santa for a fishing pole and tackle box last year. Well, he asked for a bigger tackle box fully stocked ( it is ) and another rod-n-reel! I can't wait to see his face in the morning!

The only other thing he was adamant about was walky-talkys and they better not be the toy ones.

This little fella is priceless!

Comment

Just finished up helping Santa on a delivery, some friends kids are going too be tickled with a go-kart tomorrow morning.

Eating a steak in town and thinking about riding around looking at Christmas lights.

Y'all have a Merry Christmas everyone

Comment

Working...
                                X