No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ran 5 miles in 38:37, and got back to my high school weight. Now if I could just get back to running those 52 second quarters, I'd be in business.

Got a horrible test tomorrow night, then another Thursday afternoon. I guess its finally time to go find that library they have out there. I'll be ready for the weekend, or better yet May!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
      Just ran 5 miles in 38:37, and got back to my high school weight.
      Niiiiiiiiice.... Great time!!!
      But... you had gained weight????

Oh...and mornin' all!

Comment

Good Morning!!!

Comment

Morning all. Just got word about a job i;m supposed to start on saturday. can't wait its been over 2 weeks since i've worked. don't get me wrong the off time is great but enough is enough. i"m a busy body and sittting around this much is caauseing me to lose hair.

Comment

Can't believe it took me two weeks before I read this thread; the first page anyway. Good morning. After a long weekend of camping and fishing, it is hard to get back to work. My two tear old grandson took time out of throwing rocks in the river to reel in Papa's trout this weekend. Man what a fun weekend, I really should carry a camera.

Comment

We have fill dirt, rebar, and post tension cable on the job!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Sweet!
                Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Very exciting times, Dale!
                  Jeff Young

Comment

Morning, checkin'
                    in.

Comment

Just another day in paradise. Luckily its actually showering a little this morning. Its getting wet enough the manure i am trying to spread is sticking to the tractor bucket and the spreader. Now if it will just get heavy enough to wash it off this afternoon!

Comment

Pics man we want pics!!!!!

Comment

Maybe that will bring the rain. I remember a few years ago when my wife and I built our house it had not rained in almost 90 days. All it took was building the house pad and setting the forms. After the forms where set and I mean the absolute moment the forms where set, the bottom fell out and it rained off and on for about 14 days. These will be exciting times for you and your wife, indeed.

Comment

Come on Lunch!

Thought I would jump on and say hello, and keep the fire going. I'm going to go shoot and eat at my house on my lunch break. Jason Slocum

Comment

Makes me want to go sit in a lawn chair with a cooler of beer and watch the progress.

Comment

It's official ! ! The San Antonio airport has now recorded a 'drizzle' ! Hope we get more, but you have to be happy for what you do get. Took yesterday off to build fence and put up a gate at the farm. Man, diging them holes took a while ! Got back to the office this morning and had 157 new e-mails. It will take a while to sort thru them all. Hope everyone has a great day !

Comment

Working...
                                X