The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
    Yes sir, exit to I-45 if I'm not mistaken. Surely he didn't let some little ole Smart car run him up on that barrier.
    Lmao!!!!!![emoji12] [emoji3]

Comment

What a beautiful day to wake up to, thank you Lord for this beautiful place you created.

Comment

I'm thinking about the events 2,000 years ago in today's Israel where an itinerant preacher with a small following of believers was tried, beaten and executed on a cross between 2 thieves.

It just makes me think and pray.

I don't want to post details, but I received lab tests that a chronic condition I've had is cured, a miracle of modern medical technology.

I am going back to thinking and praying.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
          Hope they came thru alright but I couldn't hep myself

I saw it on one of my FB pages. A lady commented and said she knew who the Ford driver was. He told her a semi came into his lane and he was forced onto it. No injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
            I'm thinking about the events 2,000 years ago in today's Israel where an itinerant preacher with a small following of believers was tried, beaten and executed on a cross between 2 thieves.

It just makes me think and pray.

I don't want to post details, but I received lab tests that a chronic condition I've had is cured, a miracle of modern medical technology.

I am going back to thinking and praying.
            Greatness Bill, He is All We Need!

Comment

Business trippin' in London. Arrived Easter morning and spent the day being a tourist. Rode around town in the underground railway (the Tube), visited Westminster (Big Ben, Parliament, 500 year old churches), London Bridge and the Tower of London (which was very cool). My hotel room overlooks Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. I'm hoping to visit the British Museum if I can sneak away from the office one afternoon. Topped off the day with fish & chips and cold beer at a local pub. Weather sucks but otherwise having a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
                Business trippin' in London. Arrived Easter morning and spent the day being a tourist. Rode around town in the underground railway (the Tube), visited Westminster (Big Ben, Parliament, 500 year old churches), London Bridge and the Tower of London (which was very cool). My hotel room overlooks Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens. I'm hoping to visit the British Museum if I can sneak away from the office one afternoon. Topped off the day with fish & chips and cold beer at a local pub. Weather sucks but otherwise having a good time.
                Cool. we just got back 2 weeks ago. The London Tower and the Royal Jewels were awesome! If you get a chance try to visit Churchill's War Rooms, the small, cramped basement rooms where he and his command directed the war while avoiding getting bombed...very interesting!

I hope you are able to get the same audience we did!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	24437276

Well, Dangit. I don't know how to correct that on my phone!
                Last edited by Burnadell; 03-27-2016, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                  Hope they came thru alright but I couldn't hep myself

I passed that wreck on my way home from the rodeo on the last Saturday. All the rubber nickers had the north bound side backed up a ways!

I guess I would rather go on top than tack them head on!

Comment

If you can, for sure see the Imperial War Museum- it's amazing. It has history BC to 1770 then 1780 to present- God bless the Brits but they have a problem with the war in the colonies!

Comment

Jeez Loueez! Burnadell!... You got a pic with Harry and Kate!...Is that the Queen too? That is fantastic! For phone pics...I take a picture of the picture...then edit and crop the new photo...I havent had one twist on me yet.

Bill!...God bless! Keep on keepin on.

Spring sex is in full swing! Live Oaks are having sex here. Red Oaks just got done making sexy. Pecans are about to make sexy. I saw two buzzards on a telephone pole yesterday making sexy... I was thoroughly impressed...my little boy thought it was neat but wife was not nearly enthralled as I was. Bad joke: Buzzard Beau says to Buzzard Babe "I saw fresh roadkill...want some brown chicken brown cow?" Yes...I made it up. Yes...Ill keep my day job. God bless!

Comment

Overturned trailer early this morning 2 hours from the house. Back upright and waiting on another truck to come pull it home.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	24437330

Comment

Any you guys ever seen a truck frame twist like that?

It was my first that was that bad and it sprang back when the trailer was uprighted. I'm sure it won't be road worthy without seeing a frame repair shop or a glider kit.

Comment

Wow! Ive never seen anything like that...Im surprised the cab wasnt flipped and only the frame twisted. First thing that comes to mind is that the truck manufacture built in frame rollover stress relief points or manufacturing defect. I reckon the early morning fog got the best of the driver? God bless!

Comment

Just discovered this thread! Taking the opportunity to invite all of you to LSBA's Annual Awards Banquet June11 Georgetown.

Comment

Between a home add on, work, and moving the in laws to Texas, and tee ball...there's been a lot going on. I'm tired, but things are good! Spring is welcome this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X