No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Veterans Day! I truly appreciate all of the past and present sacrifice and service of our military!

On another note, I missed a real stud last night, would definitely be my best buck...Dang, blowing it sucks!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelW View Post
      On another note, I missed a real stud last night, would definitely be my best buck...Dang, blowing it sucks!!!!!!!
      Sorry to read that Michael...but I know you will be back after him soon. Keep us posted.

Comment

Visit with Cardiologist was so-so, stress test is scheduled for the 21st. Now I need to get lined up for a sleep study, that should take care of all the old man stuff I've needed to do for a while.

Comment

Brrrrrr! Cold on the Prairie this morning, turned off the alarm and went back to sleep. Scrambling now to get out of here and head to work.

Y'all be safe out there.

Comment

Driveway Repairs!

Looks like I got some work to do after my Saturday morning hunt. Glad they didn't block the carport with it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ABcrushed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	24345502

Comment

Dropped some coin on a new ride today. Trek 6500 Mountain Bike. Disc Brakes and all the goodies. Time for a new hobby that will help me keep my girlish figure.

Good luck with all the dr. appts. Tim!

Comment

Headed to a little spot I found this morning and a guy best me to it. He was sitting against a tree sound asleep. I slipped back out and found a nice spot with a good rub and a nice flat. Sat down against a tree hoping I don't fall asleep.

Comment

Another good day in the marsh

Comment

Couple proud dad moment pics- Trey at region band concert at kinkaid school of music - playing my old trombone

Also trey at last game for jr high - my old number all through football -61. He is 99 when they wear green since 61 is missing

13 years old. 6 ft 195ish size 13.5 shoe

Comment

Great pics Howard, fine looking young man. And talented to boot.

Getting ready to head to Conroe for my stress test, doing without coffee has me stressed already.

Comment

Last hunt at the Page Unit in season 2. 77 degrees and sunshine. At least there is a breeze

Comment

The best to ya Tim.

Comment

Just saw the best catch ever made in football by Odell Beckham, Jr!!! That was unbelievable!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              Just saw the best catch ever made in football by Odell Beckham, Jr!!! That was unbelievable!!!
                              Reminded me of the old Lester Hayes days with Oakland. Beckham has got some great skills catching footballs.

Hunt was a wash yesterday, packed my popup and chairs up and made the trek back to the truck hauling all my gear. Saw 3 deer feeding up near the highway after driving out of the refuge.

Comment

Got home last night and my pop-up was gone. I set it up on the front porch Sunday night so it could dry out and get some air before I clean it up for storage. The north wind blew in pretty hard and lifted it up, sucked it off the porch, and blew it down the west side of the house toward our pasture. My wife called and said the fence caught it, oh great! Thank goodness it had hung in some bushes before it got to the fence. All was good and it's back on the porch now.

Comment

Working...
                                X