No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon maybe I better get meat whilst the meat gettin is good. And share. God bless.

Comment

Been a great day, started with a nice cup of coffee and quiet time with the Lord then to town at 8 for a haircut. Back to the house for breakfast with the family and then a little housework for my bride. Got to the lease at 12:30 and leveled my stand, installed a window cover and some shelves. Time to enjoy now and hunt.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	24415832

Comment

Old double crab claws! I didn't have anybody with me to take my picture, so...you get only the buck. I have not rifle hunted in many years, but my friend needs 30 deer killed this year so I went to the rifle until December to help him with his numbers. There was a better 10 with him, but he wants mature 8's gone. I'll go back go the 10 with my bow later.

North Bee County.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	149.9 KB
ID:	24416034

Comment

Very nice Randy, congrats. And oh yeah, by the way:

Comment

Paladin, Paladin where do you roam?

They don't make tv westerns like that anymore, Timbo!

Comment

Good lookin critter Burnadell! Good job! Cull hunts rock.

Tmag...looks like a good setup for harvesting some meat! Have you grounded anything yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                Good lookin critter Burnadell! Good job! Cull hunts rock.

Tmag...looks like a good setup for harvesting some meat! Have you grounded anything yet?
                No, in 3 sits I have seen 2 deer twice all on evening hunts. That afternoon they decided to bed down in the field in front of me about 50 yards from my stand. Had to sneak out after dark.

Comment

At least you have a comfortable stand, Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    At least you have a comfortable stand, Tim.
                    Still searching for the perfect chair, I need a high back with arms so I can relax better. I am currently sitting in a clerk chair.

Comment

Friday, my favorite work day!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                        Friday, my favorite work day!
                        You made me count, I have 11 workday Fridays left. And some of those are state holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                          You made me count, I have 11 workday Fridays left. And some of those are state holidays.
                          Nice.

Sitting in my blind waiting on deer to arrive. Brought another chair and it was too tall for me.

Comment

Good morning to all you enjoying the hunt this week and the rest of you that are at work! Short work week is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
                              In case you missed it, a TBH get-Together this week in Longview..

[ATTACH]77862[/ATTACH]
                              Man it was good to see Longview on the green screen. I go back there and I mean waaay back, in fact likely before any of you youngsters were born. To give you a hint, I graduated from HS there in 1950.

Comment

Don't feel to short Tim, everytime I think I'm free they come up with more to do O_o.

Hopefully after orientation (it couldn't wait till Monday???) I can get on the road and get to the lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X