No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those signs are very nice, you guys are allsome!

Comment

Originally posted by LemmeOut View Post
      It's taken longer than I would have liked but we finally have the sign to put on Deb's stand out at the Hogboy Hilton. I didn't do the work but I am friends with some talented folks.

I also had a sign made for the room that Ronnie used when he was at the "Hilton". I think it was last summer when Gary came up with this name for his room.
      The signs will look great hanging at the Hilton.

Thank you Chris, for making this happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
        The signs will look great hanging at the Hilton.

Thank you Chris, for making this happen.
        My pleasure brother.

Comment

Great job Chris. Very fitting

Comment

Nice tributes guys!

Comment

Really cool work guys.

Karla and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary this week. Crazy how time flies when you are having fun.

Comment

Just went by WalMart on Livingston to check on Jade Helm. They have all the metal doors closed so o couldn't see all the military equipment inside. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	24395031

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                  Just went by WalMart on Livingston to check on Jade Helm. They have all the metal doors closed so o couldn't see all the military equipment inside. [ATTACH]730771[/ATTACH]
                  I dont get it. God bless Sam Walton.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                    I dont get it. God bless Sam Walton.
                    It's a joke with all the Jade Helm stuff going around. People just couldn't believe that WalMart really needed to refloor the place.

Comment

Just went back to the very first post in this thread. 5-1/2 years. Wow!

Time is sure flying these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        Just went back to the very first post in this thread. 5-1/2 years. Wow!

Time is sure flying these days.

I have dug back into this dude before and it is wild to see what all has gone on.

We call this the Tower Of Power....that's me drowning at the bottom, my son on top, and Treylog's young men in the middle.

Comment

That tower is leaning!

Comment

Nice tower. Made a few of those before my sons got too big.

Picking up Mary Dee at the airport this morning after her Alaska trip with the TBH ladies. Absence makes the heart grow fonder! I'm all giddy like a high schooler.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              I have dug back into this dude before and it is wild to see what all has gone on.

We call this the Tower Of Power....that's me drowning at the bottom, my son on top, and Treylog's young men in the middle.
                              Looks like a tower of awesomeness!

Jade Helm, um maybe awesome? Prepare for the worst, pray for the best. I'll worry about China invading when my wife quits shipping at WalMart. Until then the biggest threats to Texan freedoms and rights are not abroad.

2nd amendment....one right to secure them all. "Permissive" yes, submissive no.

Comment

32 yeas ago today, I became a Dad with the birth of our first. A good looking man child that we were going to name Michael Wade, once he arrived we changed our minds and he became Timothy Michael II.
                                God has truly blessed me over the years with a great son and friend who has camped, hunted, fished, played, prayed, laughed, cried, and been more fun than I could have ever expected. Thank you Lord for blessing us with him!

Comment

Working...
                                X