Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol classic!

Comment

Glad to see you're gettin squared away, cuz. I've got a hunnerd hours or so seat time in a 4430 and I enjoyed them all.

Tim, we rolled through your prairie twice last week and I smiled each time I saw the sign!

Just a few pics.

Washer pitchin practice

Comment

Old bird dogs are the best....

Comment

Nice trip Dale, you been down there on that peninsula again I see. That young man is growing up fast.

Been a great weekend so far, got the steering cylinder on my tractor resealed and she's working great. Mowed some of my pasture and some of my son's pasture, enough so it looks a little nicer out back. It is impossible to find folks that want good grass for hay anymore, I'm thinking about investing in an old cutter, rake, and square baler to piddle with.
          Son mowed and weed eated my place while I did the tractor cutting. (My right arm is still sore and I can't lift it very much at all.) Did find a big bumble bee colony in my son's pasture, ran over their hole and they were swarming. Thank God they didn't want to take it out on me and let me continue my mowing. We will be dealing with them shortly so they don't have opportunity to get to the kiddos.
          Last edited by Tmag; 07-19-2015, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Thought I found the perfect lease and looked at it yesterday. Too many problems to list, and back to looking...............

Comment

Slowly trying to get back into shape. 2 months ago I could barely run a half mile and weighed 248. This morning I ran 3.5 at a 12'ish pace and weigh 225. But going out of state for work in a few hours and the road life is gonna be hard on the waistline.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437318507.563514.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	24391893

Comment

Can't believe how big the boy is, Dale. Deer mounts are in your near future.

Comment

Bobby, you and me both. My wife took a picture of me getting out of the pool yesterday and it was not flattering.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                    Bobby, you and me both. My wife took a picture of me getting out of the pool yesterday and it was not flattering.
                    Easy now, I came out of the pool at the condo we stayed at last weekend and SeaWorld had a rescue truck pulled up to the gate looking for the stranded whale!

Comment

One of the good things about getting older, the days go by a lot quicker.

Finished bush hogging mine and my son's pastures yesterday, glad to have that done. Plan to hit it again Saturday and get it down to yard height, will allow us to mow with the zero turn around the pond.

Comment

Some of our engagement pics

Comment

Recent vacation to Canada. Haley's senior year and our first trip back to Calgary since leaving in 2013 after spending three incredible school years of the kids. Caught up with hunting buddies, golf buddies, little league buddies, pee wee football buddies, work friends, school friends, etc. I go back in September to chase elk.

Took in Stampede, two good hikes and a round of golf!

T

Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Big congrats Russ, you done good bud!

Beautiful country Gary, lovin the pics.

Comment

[ATTACH]728914[/ATTACH]

Comment

Got a loafing shed up yesterday for heifer calves we're weaning this evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X