No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amen Hogboy. Sitting here watching a bunch of jugs on Lake Livingston with my son in law. One in the box and waiting on more.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	24388832

Comment

That looks like fun Tim.

Comment

Lake Woodlands? Cool pic

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
          God Bless America and the whole TBH family.

Be safe and Happy Birthday Sam.
          Amen to that!!

Spending our weekend at the lease...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            That looks like fun Tim.
            Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Lake Woodlands? Cool pic
            It is fun watching them stand up and taking a keeper cat off the line. We ran out of bait(cast net technician can't cast net in boat) with 2 in the box and came back for breakfast. Camping at Wolf Creek on Livingston.

How was the brisket you cooked?

Comment

Happy Fourth of July to the GS. Say a prayer for all of our service members and our country.

Comment

Just faired through a pretty rough storm, lotta rain and heavy winds with bad lightning. Thank goodness the popup survived, it would hot sittin around without it.

Comment

It's quiet at Wolf Creek this afternoon. Lot of campers gone home, time to make homemade ice cream. Having dreamsicle today.

Comment

Helped a random fella tie down his load of 2x12x16's on a 12 ft trailer with short side walls. I stapled a red flag from my toolbox to the trailend of his lumber and helped him center and cinch his load down tight. Then gave him nails and hammer (upon request) to nail the back end of the load to the trailer. I noticed him right off, while I was pulling into a local lumber supplier. He was trying to initially diagonally secure his load, on and over the trailer sidewall, by running the strapping through the trailer decking and tag end underneath the ratchet, without wrapping the load. He was definitely gonna mess his wood and bumper up on the first right turn and likely lose his load. Never caught his name. I bid him farewell with Dios. Supplier didnt have what I needed. I dont deem it a wasted stop.

Comment

Figured out one thing this morning, shoulder injuries suk. I'll be glad when the pain and soreness go away. Can't take pain meds while working, Tramadol puts me to sleep.

Comment

So the oil prices finally got to our little company and they have filed bankruptcy! we are all out the door 7/24/15! I am trying not to go in panic mode for I know that God already has a plan, I just have to know what door to open when he presents them! Sigh~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper View Post
                          So the oil prices finally got to our little company and they have filed bankruptcy! we are all out the door 7/24/15! I am trying not to go in panic mode for I know that God already has a plan, I just have to know what door to open when he presents them! Sigh~~~
                          Sorry to hear it Hooper, praying for favor and direction in your search for the next adventure.

Comment

Sorry for your troubles Hooper.
                            I know your pain.

We cannot catch a break lately. Sometimes it feels like life is dragging us under. One good thing is always followed by more negative it feels like. But we are trying to keep our heads up high. A few prayers wouldn't hurt if you have the time.
                            Would love to have something go right for a change. God is testing us right now, and we will power through it! We are blessed with our wonderful family and we need to count our blessings everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
                              Sorry for your troubles Hooper.
                              I know your pain.

We cannot catch a break lately. Sometimes it feels like life is dragging us under. One good thing is always followed by more negative it feels like. But we are trying to keep our heads up high. A few prayers wouldn't hurt if you have the time.
                              Would love to have something go right for a change. God is testing us right now, and we will power through it! We are blessed with our wonderful family and we need to count our blessings everyday.
                              You got those prayers Hillary... God only puts his toughest warriors thru the rugged of battles!

Comment

Dang. Good luck in the hunt Hooper. I pray you find an awesome stable employer. It wont be long until alot of small oil companies go belly up, liquidate assets and assets get absorbed by larger entities. The larger and better run companies will be chomping up smaller ones in a coming mass sell off and grab game. Be aware, the whole oil game is propped up by the Fed money printer. Just keep printing, just keep printing. In all honesty, I pray you get out of oil.

Comment

Working...
                                X