No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log on the fire for a great group of family and friends. Everyone make it a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
      Log on the fire for a great group of family and friends. Everyone make it a great day.
      Back at you Gary, have a great day. We got plenty of water here if anyone needs any, tried to finish mowing my pasture yesterday and had to avoid the low spots.

Comment

2 more days til the weekend, got a room Friday night on Lake Conroe with my best half. Crazy place that build a lazy river on site, I see some floating in my near future.

Comment

Heading too San Marcos so GF can look for a place to stay while going too Texas state and see her academic advisor. Gonna be a looooong day

Comment

Home at last, I need a nap. Went the La Torreta on Lake Conroe last night for some R&R. Ordered pizza and waited for the kids to get there, finally hit the water about 8pm. The lazy river was pretty relaxing and the kiddie pools were great for the grandkids. Had some in hotel latte this morning while everyone else was still in bed, pretty good stuff. Headed to IHOP for breakfast and then back to the room for another round of swimming. The kids hit the big slides this morning and had a blast, then back to the lazy river and finally back to the room to check out. We will be going back, it was a nice place for some fun.

It was great to see the lake back to normal on water level, lot of boats and a lot of businesses doing well today.

Comment

I finally found a negative of the ranger crew, when you say "Alright! Alright! We can go for a ride." It magically fills up with nine kids

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1402834739667.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.8 KB
ID:	24310079

Comment

lol

Comment

Happy Father's Day. Sitting in parking lot at ball park in Dickinson waiting on a 10 am ball game to get started with Kendra.

Father day chair
                  and it looks great around the pool!

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402841766.572380.jpg
Size:	141.5 KB
ID:	24310080
                  Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

That's a spiffy bench Hand!

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Me and the grandson cutting up. He stole my new TBH cap

Comment

Been a great fathers day, my son had the pulpit this morning and did a great job, lunch at Agave's Mexican Restaurant, and now we are about to light up some seasoned mesquite and grill steaks for about 20 folks around here. It's all good.

Comment

My daughter wanted to go to the archery range for Father's Day. After a short lesson with a borrowed club bow, she shot well.

Comment

Nice way to enjoy my morning coffee.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Well played guys, well played. Four day week for me, heading to Wolf Creek Park after work on Thursday for 3 days of camping and fishing on Lake Livingston. Hope the whites and catfish participate.

Comment

Well...the day was great! God blessed us with a beautiful 8lb 2oz 22" long baby girl born on 6/16/2014 at 2300. Wife and baby are doing great!

Meet Kassidy Rose Wann

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403098792.053054.jpg
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	24310516

Comment

Working...
                                X