Parker county Deputy shot..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killer View Post
    Wow! Locked and loaded takes on a whole new meaning. I would love to know what kind of pistol he had!
    it was a repeater i assume.

Comment

This is why Andy made Barney keep his bullet in his pocket. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
        He was returning fire
        That's funny!

Comment

I have shot myself in the foot several times during my law enforcement career... But never quite like that.

Comment

I have managed to spit coffee multiple times while laughing at some of the comments from you guys! Thank ya'll for making my Friday!

Comment

Sheriff won't disclose make and model of said malfunctioning firearm. Just said it was a .380. I emailed his office and asked why the heck not. I would think a malfunctioning firearm should be fully exposed for the sake of all who may own one and for the safety of his constituents if nothing else. I own two popular .380s and wonder if I have a problem.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Poor guy. It's very clear from watching the video that they had no idea where the shots came from. I don't understand why they didn't look at the gun mounted 12 inches above the wound site, pointing directly at the wound, but that's just Monday morning quarterbacking.

I hope he recovers. He certainly handled it well.

Comment

Working...
                X