No announcement yet.

Parker county Deputy shot..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking the sheriff was sneaking up right behind the tree with his gun in hand. Just as he was almost there, the poacher shot a deer. The gunfire caused the sheriff to jump and he shot himself. The poacher, hearing the 2nd shot, and the sheriff screaming, got the heck out of there.

I bet this isn't far from the truth.

Comment

crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
        I was wondering how the heck the future former deputy could have been shot in the foot. The original story never made 100% sense to me.
        Same thing I told my wife the other night.......just didnt really make any sense.

Comment

Everyone keeps saying he was walking through brush. That looks like a cattle field (1" of grass).

Comment

Perhaps the media reported it incorrectly to start with? It has been known to happen.

Comment

Gotta love how fast we switch directions on TBH!

LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Perhaps the media reported it incorrectly to start with? It has been known to happen.
                Did you read the quotes or watch the video? The Parker county sheriff confirmed it. Crazy part is there were two shots and they thought it was a suppressed rifle.

Comment

A sheriff who cries ambushed after his own deputy shoots himself.

That was a big redirect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is the strangest thing I've heard all week.

Its one thing to have your firearm discharge and injure yourself. Its another to automatically blame someone or something else that does not exist. Then paint the scenario of the perp, with a suppressor on a rifle, and have a 3 day man hunt involving surrounding law enforcement departments.
                    Guy needs to be fired for his own good. Apparently this line of work is not for him.
                    Last edited by Sunnylab; 11-15-2018, 02:44 PM.

Comment

I feel sorry for the guy really. He will never live this down.

Comment

Was there even someone in the blind?

Comment

Heel be OK

Comment

Benefit of the doubt for this poor fella. I realize the deputy didn't really know what was going on. Others were involved in fabricating a scenario of a perp with a gun/supressor. Still unbelievable.

Comment

I am still unclear who first said it was the mystery poacher that shot the officer. Was it the media? Did they hear that and run with it, or did the officer call it in that way? If so, I can't imagine how he thought he would get away with it - the facts would become apparent pretty quickly after an investigation. Not to mention the landowner was reportedly with him when it happened. Sheriff Fowler has to be a combination of really mad and embarrassed considering how he went on TV and called it "an ambush" before he learned the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                Heel be OK
                                I laughed

Comment

Working...
                                X