Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2018 College Football - Week 12

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
    RIP Tammy. War Eagle!

The character, cut-up and avid Auburn University football fan and “full-time granny,” 52-year-old Tammy Renae Bullard and her 3-year-old granddaughter died just before 8 a.m. on U.S. 280 between Sylacauga and Childersburg.

[ATTACH]934068[/ATTACH]

That is awful...so sorry for her family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Things that actually matter...

Pics tomorrow, hombre.

Crazy how fast your perspective on things change...
      Pics of little man!! We didn't get much sleep last night but he is doing great.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181116_140019_resized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	24560330
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20181116_235313_resized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	24560331

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        RIP Tammy. War Eagle!

The character, cut-up and avid Auburn University football fan and “full-time granny,” 52-year-old Tammy Renae Bullard and her 3-year-old granddaughter died just before 8 a.m. on U.S. 280 between Sylacauga and Childersburg.

[ATTACH]934068[/ATTACH]
        Sad ordeal for the whole family. Grand daughter was lost also. Watched it on the P F show yesterday. She loved those war eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

[ATTACH]934091[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]934092[/ATTACH]

Congrats on the little one!! Hope you got some sleep before he got here!![emoji2]

Comment

Great looking kid. Congrats to you and your family.

Comment

Hook 'em Horns and... hack...Sic ...wretch...Em...cough, spit....Bears...puke!!

Comment

Was Tammy the one that called Collin Coward "cowturd"? I liked her. Sab deal. Prayers for the families.

Congrats Bloodtrailer28 on your new son.

Hook em. Going to be a tough game today. Hope the defense shows up.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'll quit babying up the thread now

Hopefully the Horns can pull off the win today but not sure if they will. Don't think they have the LHN here at the hospital so will be checking in here for the score.
                  HOOK EM!

Comment

Thanks guys! I'll quit babying up the thread now

Hopefully the Horns can pull off the win today but not sure if they will. Don't think they have the LHN here at the hospital so will be checking in here for the score.
                    HOOK EM!

If you have it at home you can stream it on your smart phone in the hospital via WatchESPN.

"Mr. Bloodtrail you are going to have to quit saying those bad words out loud in this hospital"..

Comment

[ATTACH]934091[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]934092[/ATTACH]

Congratulations! Enjoy and soak it all in because now the time will really start to fly. He’ll be graduating high school and be a freshman at A&M before you know it!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        If you have it at home you can stream it on your smart phone in the hospital via WatchESPN.

"Mr. Bloodtrail you are going to have to quit saying those bad words out loud in this hospital"..
                        What's funny is my wife told me she was glad they didn't have it because she didn't want me to embarrass her by yelling at the TV

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                        Congratulations! Enjoy and soak it all in because now the time will really start to fly. He’ll be graduating high school and be a freshman at A&M before you know it!

Thank you sir and I wouldn't bother me one bit for him to go to school there. he's gona have to be a little smarter than his old man to get in though!

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                          Was Tammy the one that called Collin Coward "cowturd"? I liked her. Sab deal. Prayers for the families.

Congrats Bloodtrailer28 on your new son.

Hook em. Going to be a tough game today. Hope the defense shows up.
                          That is Phyllis from Mulga

Comment

Ou would destroy tOSU, took 50 seconds for the bucks to give up a big play against Maryland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            Last edited by Chad C; 11-17-2018, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Make that several huge plays in under 6 minutes for 14 points, lol

Maryland trying to punk Meyer.

Maryland RB already has 155 rushing on 4 plays with zero passing downs! Lol
                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Last edited by Chad C; 11-17-2018, 11:28 AM.

Comment

The Citidel hangin’ around. Option team hanging with a big dog? Hmmmmm. Who’d a thunk it.

Comment

Working...
                                X