This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Congrats bloodtrailer28 on the newborn....hopefully you took the awesome time you have on the CFB thread into account and named him Chase..
    We discussed this....I suggested DeWayne. I think the Mrs already had something picked out or it was a go!!

Comment

Originally posted by GRIZZ64 View Post
      Your probably right...but if you take Tua out of the Bama starting lineup, Bama is still the #1 ranked team in college football. Take Murray out of the OU starting lineup and they have 5 losses instead of 1 loss. Murray is without a doubt more valuable to his 1 loss team than Tua is to his undefeated team.
      The award is for the best college football player, not team catalyst. Tua is, hands down, a better college football player. Tua earns his stripes playing the toughest defensesin the nation, week in and week out. The Slyder wanted no part of those defenses, that’s why he transferred to a conference where they don’t play defense.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
        Ha!!!! Now that brought a smile to my face after a long day! Might be the only time I have smiled after seeing that name

Thanks fellas it's much appreciated. It's been a long time coming for me and my wife and he is safe and sound.

8 pounds 5 oz and 21 inches long he gave us a little scare at first but both he and mama are doing great.

Things that actually matter...

Pics tomorrow, hombre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          We're heading to Cstat and will have the tailgate set up by start of the early games (likely MUCH sooner! ) Anybody heading to the game feel free to join us. We'll be located pretty much at the corner of Penberthy and John Kimbrough (on the west side of Reed).

I’m taking the family to the game today. We will swing by your tailgate.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            We discussed this....I suggested DeWayne. I think the Mrs already had something picked out or it was a go!!
            It was so close

Got to love trying to sleep in the hospital

Comment

It was so close

Congratulations!

Comment

RIP Tammy. War Eagle!

The character, cut-up and avid Auburn University football fan and “full-time granny,” 52-year-old Tammy Renae Bullard and her 3-year-old granddaughter died just before 8 a.m. on U.S. 280 between Sylacauga and Childersburg.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FE82C977-CD69-4F58-81D6-C35C91495308.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	24560321

Comment

Congratulations to you and your wife, Shane!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 12

Originally posted by RLB View Post

No way she would want that innocent baby named about that mean summidge.[emoji23][emoji23]

You should have rolled with Rory or Chase! She’d have flipped quick[emoji13]

Comment

It was so close

congrats brother!! Now the fun starts!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        No way she would want that innocent baby named about that mean summidge.[emoji23][emoji23]

You should have rolled with Rory or Chase! She’d have flipped quick[emoji13]
                        You really know how to hurt a guy’s feelings!! I may be triggered now!!

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                          RIP Tammy. War Eagle!

The character, cut-up and avid Auburn University football fan and “full-time granny,” 52-year-old Tammy Renae Bullard and her 3-year-old granddaughter died just before 8 a.m. on U.S. 280 between Sylacauga and Childersburg.

[ATTACH]934068[/ATTACH]
                          What? No way.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the little one Blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              What? No way.
                              Isn’t that sad....a freak accident.

Comment

Terribly. With her 3 year old grandbaby.

Paaaaaawl, you shut yer mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X