This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iowa State is very good.

This is the same team that punked OU in Norman last season, pants'ed OKSt in Stillwater, and crushed WVU in Ames.

Their freshman QB Brock Purdue is ranked in the top five nationally and has not just won 5 in a row, he’s lit opponents up. They have a 6’6” wideout who, like Lil’ Jordan, has been featured on “You Got Mossed”. Their 5’11” 216 pound stud back Montgomery will miss the first half but could be a big spark coming in fresh in the second half. As we have seen, Texas often finds ways of letting teams back into the game late.

OK, worry rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
      Iowa State is very good.

This is the same team that punked OU in Norman last season, pants'ed OKSt in Stillwater, and crushed WVU in Ames.

Their freshman QB Brock Purdue is ranked in the top five nationally and has not just won 5 in a row, he’s lit opponents up. They have a 6’6” wideout who, like Lil’ Jordan, has been featured on “You Got Mossed”. Their 5’11” 216 pound stud back Montgomery will miss the first half but could be a big spark coming in fresh in the second half. As we have seen, Texas often finds ways of letting teams back into the game late.

OK, worry rant over.

Yeah.....Mr. Orlando better have solved some recent problems or it's gonna be a long night for the Horns and their fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Does TCU even have a fighting chance... having to use the water boys and towel girls to field a team?
        no

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
          Iowa State is very good.

OK, worry rant over.

Not to mention Texas is 1-7 on Senior night over the last 8 years. I wish the defense was playing better, or tackeling better at the very least.
          Last edited by Chad C; 11-15-2018, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Mud hole I tell ya......it’s coming!! We’re doomed!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              Mud hole I tell ya......it’s coming!! We’re doomed!!
              No chance? No chance in hell?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Not to mention Texas is 1-7 on Senior night over the last 8 years. I wish the defense was playing better, or tackeling better at the very least.
                That is a crazy stat.

Chili and Tamles is the theme at the tailgate this week. I ready to pound some beers with a Frito pie!

Comment

Horns 38, Iowa State 24

Comment

Y’all should of shut this avatar game down after burntorange stuck eradicator with Beto. That one won’t ever be topped.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      no

I just bet against them....I'm telling you ANYTHING is possible with my luck..

Comment

Rod Babers on 104.9 the Horn just reported this Saturday’s contest in DKR is the biggest in the history of Iowa State football.

I hope the Iowa State fans travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          That is a crazy stat.

Chili and Tamles is the theme at the tailgate this week. I ready to pound some beers with a Frito pie!
                          Poachin season is open at the Social Club....

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Poachin season is open at the Social Club....
                            You know the combo!

Comment

Sounds like Purdue lost Brohm to Lousiville. Rondale should have stuck with Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                You know the combo!
                                Well that ruins the fun...

I may break in and steal your neighbors cow.

Comment

Working...
                                X